+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: do you think that the show NARUTO got more cooler when Sasuke left the village??

Newbie KawaiiKieanna is off to a good start KawaiiKieanna's Avatar
    Thanks

do you think that the show NARUTO got more cooler when Sasuke left the village??

Kay! Hello Naru fans! When watching the episode when Sasuke left,I thought,..hmmm..What's gonna happen? Sasuke left,search began,and I think the search won't begin until the Shippuden series.Or,I'm not paying that much attention to the episodes(which i know i am,just wondering). Sooooo,What do you think?
    [SIZE="2"]KawaiiKieanna
    "I will always be here when you need me."

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you think that the show NARUTO got more cooler when Sasuke left the village??

By taking sooooooooo freaking long to get to that point, leaving the village after about 100_ episodes kinda seemed like shooting themselves in the foot. I say this because, if you are like me, you lost interest right after the chuunin exams.
    Why hello there!

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Re: do you think that the show NARUTO got more cooler when Sasuke left the village??

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    By taking sooooooooo freaking long to get to that point, leaving the village after about 100_ episodes kinda seemed like shooting themselves in the foot. I say this because, if you are like me, you lost interest right after the chuunin exams.
    i totally agree, cause right after the chuunin exams, things just kinda went down hill, and i lost intrest fast... i don't even watch the Shipuudin episodes, cause i watched 2-3 of them, than didn't take another look at it again.

Newbie Gaby Rabbit is off to a good start Gaby Rabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it got cooler when Sasuke left the village but it didn't get ruined either. I was sad that Sasuke left but the turn in the situation was kind of good. Some of the episodes were indeed booring but some were very cool. The only things that bother me in the Shippuuden searies are Sasuke's stuborness, for not wanting to come back already, and the rate of mortality for the caracters I like...

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, I lost interest AFTER SAsuke left...

I don't know why, but I think it just started getting...boreing. I mean, a little while after Sasuke leaves it just started getting filler after filler, until it hits shippuden. I'm not saying he's my FAVORITE charatcer, it's just that he made things, I dunno, interesting.

So, yeah. That's how I feel after Sasuke left.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: do you think that the show NARUTO got more cooler when Sasuke left the village??

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    That's true for me! Right after the fight of Naruto and Gaara and When Itachi and Kisame went to the hidden leaf to take Naruto... That's when i started to lose interest. Right after that was pointless, retarded missions.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie SaiyuriUzumaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

OMG YES!! I hate Sasuke/ Sucks-Gay (no harm meant to Sasuke-lovers there )
    and then Sakura/Suck-ura (no harm meant there either ) stopped going gaga over him... Yeah, it has a lot of fillers, but it gets very interesting... I especially love the NaruHina moments!! i.e.

Naruto: Hinata!! You're the one I want!!
    Sakura: WHAT THE H*** NARUTO?!?! AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!?!
    Hinata: *blushing, figeting* Oh, Naruto... I never knew... I always--
    Naruto: Ehh... Never mind... Hey! I'll go ask Neji!
    Hinata: ?!?! *thinking thoughts that give her mental scars 4 life*

Heh...Heh heh... I love those moments... That's actually my signature on DeviantArt.

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it got better when sasuke gone to orichimaru. Naruto can go quest with other team like team 8 and team gai. Some times, kinda funny when they work together
    NaruHina, the cutest couple ever!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast