+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: which element would you be?

Newbie animelover156 is off to a good start animelover156's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which element would you be?

Quote Originally Posted by demon slayer View Post
    I guess your right and they say that it can even cut through metal that's what i heard at least.
    ya and u can get water from the earth even if ur not near a lake.and i think u can control people cuz blood is a type of water.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i would say water you can find it almost any where and its super strong.

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would choose water.because i just love being in the water. i can stay in my pool for an hour before someone tells me to come out.

Don't trust me....

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to say my element would be ice because it can act as a great wepon and defense and the only element that can rly beat it is fire and if that were to happen the ice would simply melt and douse the flame
    I am darkness

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I would choose water - because I cant swim but who needs to know how to swim when you control the water? also water would put out fires and I could use it to drown enimies without them actually being in water....

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

well my friends made me water...
    but i would rather be fire^^
    fire is destructive and can rid
    everything in its path.^_^

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I would find myself Clear blue Water. It's soft, gentle and beautiful. I love the ocean, beaches, pools and everything what has to do with water. Also I love the silence that you get when you're under water, it's a mystical feeling. Definitely a water person. I could float away all day ^_^

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie saxman66 is off to a good start
    Thanks

fire is the best element by far. it can burn anyone severly and also ahs some awesome ninjutsu like chidori. there is also the fact that the strongest clan in in the land of fire, the Uchiha clan. you shouldn't even say the other nelements have a chance because they don't and you know it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast