+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny moments in Naruto

Newbie The-DNAngel may be famous one day The-DNAngel may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Funny moments in Naruto

Alright! In every show there are funny moments. My personl favorite moment, when I first saw the anime on Cartoon Network, was when Konohamaru said "You're not going to hit me because the Hokage is my grandfather!" and Naruto replied with a "I don't care if he's your grandmother!!" and hit him on the head. Any funny moments you would all like to share?

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Funny moments in Naruto

Don't really care for all the funny moments in Naruto. I mostly watch it for the sweet fighting and awesome story. But for you I will choose one, the first time I saw the pervy sage looking at those girls instead of helping Naruto I had a good laugh.
    Last edited by Fallen Hero; Nov 23, 2006 at 07:51 PM.

Newbie yuanhua may be famous one day yuanhua may be famous one day
    Thanks

I remember one scene where Naruto and the rest of the ninja applicants took their test. There was a part where they were asked to disguise themselves or transform into something else so that they can avoid being caught. Naruto decided to transform into a hot babe! I laughed so hard on that scene.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Though it's early in the thread, I guess I'll be the one to give in THE funniest moment in Naruto, hands down.

That would be, the fight between Lee and Kimimaro, where Lee drinks sake and dramatically changes his fighting style to a Drunken Fist. The first part of the fight, while he is drunk is pretty funny, although a bit overdone. After watching 100+ episode of Naruto, I'd have to say this is probably the funniest thing shown.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

The funniest moments of Naruto would be the one when naruto, sakura and sasuke wanted to take kakashi's mask off.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Nov 23, 2006 at 08:06 PM.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

i though another funny moment was when naruto and Sasuke kissed before they got put into teams. That was hilarious and afterards how naruto got all beaten up. Thogh the kiss was accidental.

Newbie q666 may be famous one day q666 may be famous one day q666's Avatar
    Thanks

The lendary Kakashi giggle in both jap and eng dubs. That made me HAPPY inside! The perverted moments are funny ,too. So classic!
    I'm looking for Naruto roleplayers. Please pm me if youre interested!

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

When Hatake Kakashi assigned a group for his students, he called out Naruto and then Sakura. Naruto shouted “yes!” out of his excitement. Then Kakashi called out Sasuke’s name and Sakura was happy because they belong on the same group together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast