+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny moments in Naruto

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Funny moments in Naruto

The funniest moment that I saw in Naruto was at the very begining when Naruto, Sauske, and Sakura were put in a team together. There was a part when Naruto impersonated Sauske and tried to talk to Sakura but drank some bad milk and ended up on the toilet. I'm not going to say the whole episode but the funniest part was when he made a bunch of shadow clones and they were all fighting to use the lavatory. It had me laughing.

Newbie q666 may be famous one day q666 may be famous one day q666's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heavery View Post
    When Hatake Kakashi assigned a group for his students, he called out Naruto and then Sakura. Naruto shouted “yes!” out of his excitement. Then Kakashi called out Sasuke’s name and Sakura was happy because they belong on the same group together.

That was Iruka. They got assigned to Kakashi. I think it's odd that there's 1 girl and 2 guys on every team. I think they're tring to say something with that.
    I'm looking for Naruto roleplayers. Please pm me if youre interested!

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

My personal favorite so far is when Naruto uses his Sexy Jutsu on Jiraiya to get him to train him. When Ebisu saw it & did a explosive bloody nose that launched him into a well, I couldn't stop laughing intil the show was over.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

id say when Naruto Choji and Hinanta was on a misson in on of the eps of the filler arcs, they were all pushing a carriage up a hill when Naruto asked, "wheres Zurosaki?" and then says " I know what he's doing," "he's taking a po po " and then hinanta blushes

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie fussy may be famous one day fussy may be famous one day fussy's Avatar
    Thanks

i think one of the funnyest momments is when they are in the forest of death and narutp sees the huge snake and hes like "man thats a huge snake" i just think thats so funny

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it would have to be when Shikimaru has fought an amazingly and then decides to give up. I thought he had changed his ways and actually wanted to try for something. He thought it would be too much work to continue fighting.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

There've been many, many hilarious moments in Naruto, but the one I'll have to give credit to is the scene where Jiraiya asks for a curvaceous woman, and draws out the body shape in the air. Naruto then mistakens it for a peculiar-shaped watermelon, and so that's what he sets out to find. Now that was truly hilarious.

Newbie Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah funny moments....I think for me the funniest moment in Naruto is when Kakashi gives Naruto 100 years of pain and pokes him in the butt on the first day whe he tests them on team work.
    "I was bringing the Master as backup. It was like carrying a thermonuclear device to kill ants. Overkill has always been a speciality of mine." Anita Blake

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast