+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaara: Brutal Fighter

Newbie Inuyashadude001 may be famous one day Inuyashadude001 may be famous one day Inuyashadude001's Avatar
    Thanks

Gaara: Brutal Fighter

I think Gaara is very brutal, but an excellent fighter. Its no wonder why Gaara has not lost a match to anybody. Gaara is thye best.
    ...the scars upon my face show the life of satan and his power! Those who gaze upon my face will be filled with hatred and darkness... and shall be engulfed with death!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gaara: Brutal Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyashadude001 View Post
    I think Gaara is very brutal, but an excellent fighter. Its no wonder why Gaara has not lost a match to anybody. Gaara is thye best.
    He loses plenty of times. He's not undefeated. When it comes to brutality, Hidan and some of the other Akatsuki members are much more brutal. Gaara gets soft.
    I love my girlfriend.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

That's true he did loose that fight with Naruto (or was it a tie I can't remember). He isn't really much of a fighter either. He doesn't do any specific attacks or strategies. I'm not even sure if he knows Taijutsu. All he has is that sand that is controlled by his chakra which has a mind of its own. He may be a tough opponent but when it comes to actual fighting he sucks.

And for his brutality, he softens up once he learns about love and stuff. Like Innerhell said there are alot more brutal fighters than he is.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

True, gaara only really has sand, without it he'd be useless

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

much like wut innerhell has said, there's much bigger fish with much sharper teeth and more sick n twisted minds than Gaara. True when we first see Gaara, he's all get in my way and i'll kill you kinda stuff. But coz of naruto's uncanny ability to make friends with everyone, he changes Gaara's heart. Although Gaara maybe a strong ninja with his sand, he can be defeated. Twice in spectular fashion.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Kisaraga_Hatake may be famous one day Kisaraga_Hatake may be famous one day Kisaraga_Hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

He's a very brutal fighter and he's only 12! when i found out i was really surprised! such a killer at such a young age.....tsk tsk.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kisaraga_Hatake View Post
    He's a very brutal fighter and he's only 12! when i found out i was really surprised! such a killer at such a young age.....tsk tsk.
    but almost everyone is that young , like Naruto sasuke all of em'

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Inuyashadude001 may be famous one day Inuyashadude001 may be famous one day Inuyashadude001's Avatar
    Thanks

He may not be a good fighter, but he has skills!
    ...the scars upon my face show the life of satan and his power! Those who gaze upon my face will be filled with hatred and darkness... and shall be engulfed with death!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast