+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaara: Brutal Fighter

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gaara: Brutal Fighter

No that's not it. He killed them before that. Itachi is now like 20 or so...so he was probably at least 16 or so when he killed his family. And he was with Atasuki at the time too.

And Gaara is brutal. No matter what you say. If he wasn't a brutal fighter than why was his whole village afraid of him. Despite the fact that Shukaku was within him.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

All we are saying that he may be brutal in some way but overall he is a terrible fighter. He doesn't have any skills all he has is a large amount of chakra which he does not control sometimes. And if you really want to compare him with someone brutal then lets compare him to Orochimaru. Orochimaru may not have started out as young as Gaara but he has done things far worse than anyone else. We don't even know half of what he has done. But what can be worse than taking the body of another.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I can think of far worse things than taking over someone's body. That might actually might be fun. Though Orochimaru stabbing his own Sensei with his Katsuragi Sword in the stomach is pretty brutal. Well to me anyways.

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    very much so, like i said before there are bigger fish with much sharper teeth with more sick n twisted minds to make Gaara look like a baby. Itachi is jus plain ice cold, making his victims reliving their most painful memory or creating an illusion of intense painful and as innerhell said. Zabuza had completed slaughter every single classmate. Not to much that the Atasuki members are considered to be far more dangerous the rest.
    Yeah that is true..But since garra is though a brutal fighter dont ya think that he would become a shinobi a lot faster?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

The way i see it, Gaara is brutal in many ways(in the beginning any how) but like everyone has said he isn't top dog at anything. Gaara does contain the One-Tailed Shukaku but it doesn't that good against naruto. Gaara to me is nothing but a ninja who defends and attacks with sand(in my opinion its childs play) if u take someone like lee who can move fast then even the sand can't stop it, also he only became a kazekage because there really isn't anyone else in their village who strong at all really, i mean think about it

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie inuyasha190879 may be famous one day inuyasha190879 may be famous one day inuyasha190879's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    True, gaara only really has sand, without it he'd be useless
    i have to agree with anime_being_god becasue the sand does all the work. If garra wanted to he could just sit there and do nothing and the sand will do the rest. But he is still brutal when he uses his sand coffin.
    what you looking at?

Thanks

Well the sand is like his shield and sword. It will attack the enimies he wants it to and it will protect him when he is attacked. Gaara controls the sand itself. It's not like it has a mind of its own and starts killing people for no reason. It's kind of like the Aburame's(sp?) bugs. The bugs go where they tell them. They follow orders. As does the sand.

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    The way i see it, Gaara is brutal in many ways(in the beginning any how) but like everyone has said he isn't top dog at anything. Gaara does contain the One-Tailed Shukaku but it doesn't that good against naruto. Gaara to me is nothing but a ninja who defends and attacks with sand(in my opinion its childs play) if u take someone like lee who can move fast then even the sand can't stop it, also he only became a kazekage because there really isn't anyone else in their village who strong at all really, i mean think about it
    Yeah i guess thats true. It may be childs play.. and maybe he cant beat naruto but he did beat alot of people fast. Cause of that sand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast