+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: gaara vs neji

Newbie leejamale is off to a good start leejamale's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gaara vs neji

garra would most definatly win that battle. i mean neji douse have the rotaion and stuff but garra is a beast.
    naruto shippuden is the greatest show there is.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Gaara has the upper hand in a fight with Neji.

Gaara can attack from far awa so neji's taijutsu would be useless plus garra's defense is stronger than neji's. GO GAARA!

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

i think gaara would win because despit neji's natural ability, as strong as he may be, speed is not neji's strong point

Thanks
    thats good he douse have the advantage but neji is kinda faster than garra. even though garra is good neji would at least put up a good fight.

it might not be his strong point but hes fast and he is cunning and strong. not extremely strong but strong.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Aug 31, 2007 at 05:58 AM.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

gaara would win the fight because neji would not be able to hurt him with the palms cause he could not get to him cause of the sand armor.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok i think that a fight between gaara and neji would depend on the circumstances.

up close neji would have a better chance because his fast attacks that can shoot chakra through the sand and hit gaara blocking off his flow of chakra making him loose control of sand (depending on if shukaku controls sand or not) and the rotation which would hit the sand with nejis chakra knocking out gaara's chakra causeing the sand to fall to the ground.

In desperate situations or if he just wanted to gaara could transform into the shukaku which would cause big problems for neju because neji would have to climb up the huge sand body to reach gaara's body, and if that happens the sand on the body would grab him like it did to naruto and since neji doesnt have the nine tailed fox in him he cant get a boost of strength and get free so he looses. in a long range in ether form gaara would have the advantage because even with neji using rotation to block the sand gaara would just keep sending more at him, or make sand come up through the ground and get him. Or in his shukaku form he would keep sending air bullets at him.

Neji would be able to hold off the sand for a while but eventually he'd run out of chakra in which case gaara has his own chakra as well as the one tailed demon inside of him to get more chakra from. and if we are talking bout after the time skip in which gaara is even more powerful and has faster sand neji unless up close would lose terribly. i don't think that neji would be able to get to close anyways because gaara could use his sand and float up out of nejis reach.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 02, 2007 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Spelling very bad and one huge slab of text. Try using Capitals and paragraphs.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Even if neji closed gaara charka. gaara could just do what naruto did in the chunin exam and use the one tailed beast charka and then he would be able to beat neji easy cause i am guessing that neji would be worn out form the charka he would have to use to knock off gaara charka points.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Thanks

ok it wouldn't though but his beyakugan is ok but if garra can fully control his power thann he would be so much better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast