+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: gaara vs neji

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gaara vs neji

i can honestly say that gaara seems to be the favorite in this fight, but think about it. if neji did win, how do you guys think he'd be able to accomplish it?

i personally think that if gaara had his chakra points closed, he'd be more vulnerable due to the fact the sand armor he had when fighting Lee was described as "using a large amount of chakra" so if they're blocked, all he has is the sand.
    Why hello there!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well getting Gaaras chakra points closed would be the only way for Neji to win, but doing that seems nearly impossible since he wont even be able to touch him in the first place get the points closed, unless chakra can pass through sand

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Well getting Gaaras chakra points closed would be the only way for Neji to win, but doing that seems nearly impossible since he wont even be able to touch him in the first place get the points closed, unless chakra can pass through sand
    you do have a point. and if im not mistaken the sand is not controlled by chakra normally. so i don't really think neji stands a chance, haha.

so let's pit gaara with another underdog. lets say..............hmmmm.......how about shikamaru! do you think the shadow abilities he has would be of any use, or would he even have time to come up with a strategy?
    Why hello there!

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

For starters chakra can travel through sand just like kidomarus spider web and second Gaara doesn't control his sand using chakra but it is chakra infused and if it losses its chakra then it becomes normal sand as it does in one of the episodes. So all neji has to do is send a large amount of chakra into the sand and it will be useless to gaara.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBearofDoom View Post
    For starters chakra can travel through sand just like kidomarus spider web and second Gaara doesn't control his sand using chakra but it is chakra infused and if it losses its chakra then it becomes normal sand as it does in one of the episodes. So all neji has to do is send a large amount of chakra into the sand and it will be useless to gaara.
    But gaara can just as easily put more chakra into the sand, and he can do this quickly easpeacily if he can make and add ckara to sand in vast amounts like in the kimmy/gaara fight. And i dont beleive that sealing gaara's chakra will work.

Made by me.

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see why he couldn't seal his chakra explain your logic please because it doesn't make sence.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Gaara vs. Neji?

I would definitly think Gaara would win... Why? It's simple.

Gaara controls the sand, sand goes anywhere, he has an absolute defense and Neji isn't fast enough to attack his sandspeed. Gaara almost always stand still and controls the sand from a distance, he is a long range attack shinobi, Neji couldn't come near him, since he could make the sand go anywhere.

Second of all, Neji is a Jounin Level from the Hyuuga Clan. His eyes can spy the sand and see through the attack. But Neji is a close combat type, he needs to get nearby to attack the chakrapoints of another shinobi. He couldn't get Gaara, because Gaara would attack him before he even gonna get close.

I think the battle between them would take a pretty long time, since they are both very skilled. Gaara is awfully strong though, but I can see the capability of Neji, he has a lot of potential.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasmine For This Useful Post:

gaarasandkiller1 (Feb 14, 2008)

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    Gaara vs. Neji?

I would definitly think Gaara would win... Why? It's simple.

Gaara controls the sand, sand goes anywhere, he has an absolute defense and Neji isn't fast enough to attack his sandspeed. Gaara almost always stand still and controls the sand from a distance, he is a long range attack shinobi, Neji couldn't come near him, since he could make the sand go anywhere.

Second of all, Neji is a Jounin Level from the Hyuuga Clan. His eyes can spy the sand and see through the attack. But Neji is a close combat type, he needs to get nearby to attack the chakrapoints of another shinobi. He couldn't get Gaara, because Gaara would attack him before he even gonna get close.

I think the battle between them would take a pretty long time, since they are both very skilled. Gaara is awfully strong though, but I can see the capability of Neji, he has a lot of potential.
    ty you said the answer i was thinking lol not only is yasmine right but gaara can always go demon form if neji can push him that far i mean gaara has far more chakra to work with because of the sand demon and can do maney things with his sand as a defence to hold up aginst neji o lets not forget neji lost to naruto and naruto is equal to gaara in power and strengh and abilities so the real thing remains that how long can neji live in the battle?
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast