+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: gaara vs neji

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: gaara vs neji

OK then, we'll get someone to remove that curse, put both of them in a arena & run as they duke it out. :P
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

yea dat sound like a winner to me but u might want to run be fore u get to da ring cus it ant go to be a pritty fight lol
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I'd suggest using expendable cameras, but I don't think they'd be able to keep up...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

Neji is smart and pretty skilled when it comes to fighting, but if he was beaten by Naruto...then what makes you think he can beat Gaara? (Not that anyone said that) even if Neji does become stronger, so will Gaara. The real question is Naruto vs. Gaara in round two. But I'm not dissing on Neji...he's good and I would like to see him go at it agian with Hinata (She's become stronger too).
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm what about heavenly spin versus sabaku soso? i bet on heavenly spin, cause i think it would send the shreds of glass in gaara's way! why? cause chakra at that speed is very hot and in collision with sand, sand turns to glass, simply as that, so we have Neji with his jukken and gaara with his "mom" (or sand from the gourd, or absolute defense as somone said before) turned to glas, so shukkaku(the tailed demon) against jukken is still tough, but now its lot easier! (for Neji of course)

now, lets get real! i like neji, gaara and jiraiya as characters in naruto! but combinations in fight between neji and gaara are endless.. but i would bet on Neji!

Newbie mclay82 is off to a good start mclay82's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly you should really look into the facts about Neji's curse mark. All its there for is so the head family can control the branch family. It doesn't restrict his power at all. In fact they have said that Neji is the strongest to have ever come from the Hyuga's. Now about Neji and Gaara in a fight i think Neji could win. Just because they haven't shown him posessing great speed and power doesn't mean he doesn't have it. Look at the fact that no matter how hard Lee tryed he cant beat Neji, but Lee was close to beating Gaara.

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mclay82 View Post
    honestly you should really look into the facts about Neji's curse mark. All its there for is so the head family can control the branch family. It doesn't restrict his power at all. In fact they have said that Neji is the strongest to have ever come from the Hyuga's. Now about Neji and Gaara in a fight i think Neji could win. Just because they haven't shown him posessing great speed and power doesn't mean he doesn't have it. Look at the fact that no matter how hard Lee tryed he cant beat Neji, but Lee was close to beating Gaara.
    I totally agree with you! Neji wasn't the best student at his generation for no reason!

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

ok come on people if neji pissed gaara off enough and he summoned his demon neji wouldent said a chance in hell against gaara so face it gaara will win........and if the head family didnt like neji getin stronger then they can use da curse to stop him so if u think about it the curse does hold him back and he nows it
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast