+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: gaara vs neji

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gaara vs neji

Quote Originally Posted by gaara13 View Post
    ok come on people if neji pissed gaara off enough and he summoned his demon neji wouldent said a chance in hell against gaara so face it gaara will win........and if the head family didnt like neji getin stronger then they can use da curse to stop him so if u think about it the curse does hold him back and he nows it
    umm have you even watched the series? or read the manga? Dude, Gaara doesn't have blood contract, so he can't summon any creature! That inside him is a demon, not the nin-animal!

Like the Kyuubi in Naruto, Shukkaku in Gaara is just evil demon that wants to came out, wants to be free! Naruto and Gaara must supress the demons inside, if they are in grave danger demons are too, so in that situations, demons are emeging out! do'h!

About Neji's curse-> copy from narutofan.com :

A curse seal Jutsu is cast on them and the symbol of "Bird in the Cage" is marked into their forehead which will stay there until they die. This brand isn't just to distinguish the Main House from the Branch House; it is in place so that the Main House can maintain a level of control to the lower members of the Hyuuga clan. A simple hand seal inflicts massive amount of agony into the mind of those who carry the mark and can quite easily kill them if need be. Neji belongs to the Branch House, and is marked like his fellow House members and his deceased father before him. This is where his hatred for the Main House and Hinata [his cousin] spawned.

So dude, you see, its just curse that has purpose to protect the main house of hyuuga's, it's not curse that is holding him back! its just control curse! imagine that like you put some kind of weird electronic chip on your dogs head, and if he bites you, you can press some kind of button on the remote and cause him an electroshock! simple as that!

and one more thing, he's nice to Hinata now in series, so i dont see why should main house complain about his powers!

the point is: first do your homework, then you can explain to others how you done it!

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

ok then why da hell did he try to kill her be for the hokga died? he doesnt like da main house and even though Hinata luv neji to death her doesnt care wat happens to her
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Neji could defeat Gaara fairly easily....he's probably one of the only ones who could too. Neji can neutralize and dispel chakra, he could probably dispel Gaara's 'ultimate defense' fairly easily, turning it into a pile of lifeless sand.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mclay82 View Post
    honestly you should really look into the facts about Neji's curse mark. All its there for is so the head family can control the branch family. It doesn't restrict his power at all. In fact they have said that Neji is the strongest to have ever come from the Hyuga's. Now about Neji and Gaara in a fight i think Neji could win. Just because they haven't shown him posessing great speed and power doesn't mean he doesn't have it. Look at the fact that no matter how hard Lee tryed he cant beat Neji, but Lee was close to beating Gaara.
    But if we're going on facts then neji would still lose. Because of the fact that neji hasnt shown power and great speed is the reason why people has said he'd lose. If someone hasnt shown sumthing than you cant just assume they have that talent. And beside gaara obivously didnt go all out in lee's fight with him. He went all out on naruto, i mean he even went shukku form. That didnt happen in lee's fight did it. Neji was beaten by naruto, which naruto didnt have to summon gamb. like he did in gaara's fight. And again about the neji and lee thing. When lee said he could never beat neji, he never said he went gates on him either. I doubt Gai would let lee go gates on his on team! so think this over again

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so lets go once again:

@gaara13 - look again in my post and enlight yourself with my words "..now in series", its not ever, never or forever, its now! Neji wanted revenge for his fathers death, I would do the same if i was 13 years old super-ninja kid! after that he grown up and realized some things! as we all realize some things trough the experience.

for the last post, i just want to say that who is stronger is really not that important, if the storyteller wants death of some of charachters, he would probably found the way to kill orochimaru with konohamaru! if he wanted that of course!

about skills between neji and gaara, you cannot say that what you said, cause every ninja has his specialities in this anime, so speed of lee is not important here, because he's not fighting and different strategies would occur during this event between neji and gaara!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gaara all the way man. Neji wouldn't stand a chance, knowing that long range isn't his specialty. Kinda hard to get in close there when Gaara can simply flutter away and use the ground Neji walks on as a weapon. There are far too many variables that are against him and since we havn't really been able to see Neji cut chakra in a situation similar to Gaara's perfect defense, it puts a damper on that idea. Even if he could, you try outrunning a sheet of sand the size of a city and withstanding a mountain's worth of wieght suddenly toppling ontop

Hell, who knows though..maybe new and improved Neji might have something up his sleeve. I doubt it though - This comming from not reading manga

Newbie mclay82 is off to a good start mclay82's Avatar
    Thanks

Just because Lee hasn't opened the gates on Neji doesn't mean he couldn't stop it, doesn't mean Neji couldn't stop it with ease using Heavenly Spin. But i was simply using those examples to point out how their strength has been compared through their opponents.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Forgive me if I'm being rather blunt but how is it that so many of you think Gaara stands a chance? Gaara could probably take out most of the genin in the series, this is true. However Neji is one of the few who Gaara simply would be at an enormous disadvantage to. Gaara controls his sand with chakra, Neji can dispel chakra from objects very easily. Any sand Gaara tries to use against Neji would simply dispel the chakra which would cause Gaara to lose control of it. Neji simply has a bloodline limit which is the perfect match for Gaara's chakra-depenant sand control.

Of course both Neji and Gaara have a few tricks up their sleeves they have yet to show in the US show....but from all that I've seen (which is for all intensive purposes....all that there is) the further improvements of both ninja would still leave Neji with the great advantage of neutralizing Gaara's sand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast