+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: gaara vs neji

Newbie EmoNinja666 is off to a good start EmoNinja666's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gaara vs neji

I think gaara would win but it would be a good fight becuse Neji would be able to see all the sand around him and doge it without any problem also he could use the sipping chakara and block the sand thate same thing would happen until he made a mistake and was caught and crushed then he would be screwed.

So like i said garra would win

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_Vegeta View Post
    Forgive me if I'm being rather blunt but how is it that so many of you think Gaara stands a chance? Gaara could probably take out most of the genin in the series, this is true. However Neji is one of the few who Gaara simply would be at an enormous disadvantage to. Gaara controls his sand with chakra, Neji can dispel chakra from objects very easily. Any sand Gaara tries to use against Neji would simply dispel the chakra which would cause Gaara to lose control of it. Neji simply has a bloodline limit which is the perfect match for Gaara's chakra-depenant sand control.

Of course both Neji and Gaara have a few tricks up their sleeves they have yet to show in the US show....but from all that I've seen (which is for all intensive purposes....all that there is) the further improvements of both ninja would still leave Neji with the great advantage of neutralizing Gaara's sand.
    What?!?! Are you smoking something?

Neji is the one at a serious disatvantage. Who cares if he has a blood limit. It isn't like Gaara's demon is exactly the hot new trend out there. So he can dispel chakra? Who cares. If you looked at my last post, it wouldn't matter whether or not Neji can dispel chakra against sand.

Neji is a close combat fighter in which his techniques either involve him standing still or have that chakra induced techniques come at him, while Gaara is mostly ranged. While neji is chillin on the ground, Gaara could simply move a mile away or float in the sky far out of reach. Then just make a mountain sized worth of sand lump and drop it on Neji's head. He could dispel all he wants, but he isn't going to survive that kind of force.

The fact remains that Gaara is practically earth itself. Neji can't fly, so how hard would it really be to make traps in the ground that Neji can't counter, or wear him out. We have seen how he dealt with Orochimaru's spider bodyguard, and he barely stood a chance then.

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

umm does anybody know how glass is created? i mentioned once, now i will mention second time, under heavenly spins spining chakra's heat will turn gaara's absolute defense sand from the gourd to the glass, dispelling chakra from this sand forever.

now when gaara doesn't have his absolute defense chakra sand! he has normal sand now, only he can do now is sabaku taiso, don't know the right american translation (and i don't really care, there's list of jutsus on wikipedia anyway).

So guys, if neji can dispel absolutely defense, chakra sand, why he could't maeke glass shredss from ordinary sand, in fact, gaara would be in danger in thissituation! why? cmon, he doesn't have absolutely defense, and glass shreds are flying all over the place, cause neji is doing some heavenly "breakdancing" spin again!

read the manga dudes its free to download, to see how gaara got almost killed from some lame fighter!

neji is not close combat, but he has one , no,3 cheap moves, 359° view, chakra blocking and heavenly spin,
    while gaara is cheap fighter to the core!

between two fighters cheaper always has better chances, thats why i want to believe that neji can seriously beat gaaras ass, cause its less cheap than sand demon!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pozda View Post
    umm does anybody know how glass is created? i mentioned once, now i will mention second time, under heavenly spins spining chakra's heat will turn gaara's absolute defense sand from the gourd to the glass, dispelling chakra from this sand forever.

now when gaara doesn't have his absolute defense chakra sand! he has normal sand now, only he can do now is sabaku taiso, don't know the right american translation (and i don't really care, there's list of jutsus on wikipedia anyway).

So guys, if neji can dispel absolutely defense, chakra sand, why he could't maeke glass shredss from ordinary sand, in fact, gaara would be in danger in thissituation! why? cmon, he doesn't have absolutely defense, and glass shreds are flying all over the place, cause neji is doing some heavenly "breakdancing" spin again!

read the manga dudes its free to download, to see how gaara got almost killed from some lame fighter!

neji is not close combat, but he has one , no,3 cheap moves, 359° view, chakra blocking and heavenly spin,
    while gaara is cheap fighter to the core!

between two fighters cheaper always has better chances, thats why i want to believe that neji can seriously beat gaaras ass, cause its less cheap than sand demon!
    I didn't realize Neji can spin so fast he is able to melt things, especially something like sand.

Did you know the process in which to make glass involves more than heating? It also involves a rapid change in cooling known as the freezing point. Every freezing point is different varrying form material to material , so it would be unlikely that Neji could figure out the difference of heating and cooling while in heavenly spin unless his sole purpose of using that technique would be to fight Gaara.

From what it looks like, Neji can't sustain heavenly spin for an infinite amount of time, nor can he move while in that faze. As we notice in the series, Gaara's absolute defense doesn't strike in one big solid blast, but is usually ellongated and can take almost any form or length. The heavenly spin is a close combat weapon and while Neji starts to spin, Gaara obviously wouldn't keep pounding the thing if he knew it was useless.

I thought the whole point of the heavenly spin was to counter a large number of enemies/attacks from a 360 degree viewpoint, but I never knew it could also dispell at the same time. I havn't seen any opponent hit by it ever lose their ability to use chakra.

You theory of turning sand into glass and dispelling Gaara's absolute defense doesn't match up in my opinion. I havn't read the manga so whether or not Gaara is almost killed by some weak fighter, doesn't really matter.

If you say Gaara is cheap from having the demon, than naruto isn't any different.

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    I didn't realize Neji can spin so fast he is able to melt things, especially something like sand.

-cut-

If you say Gaara is cheap from having the demon, than naruto isn't any different.
    he always makes a hole under himself when doing heavenly spin, so he can melt ground! I agree with you in most of your statements, but hey, if one of them is close combat, and other one is range combat character, the topic smells bad from the start!

ok, i dunno who would win, but i believe that neji is a hell of a fighter while gaara is an non-fighter ninja! at all! i never seen him doing anything beside hand seals and sand manipulating! thats not fighter for me!

thats why i want to believe that neji can beat his ass! i'm not saying it would!

and speaking of naruto, c'mon, he's the number 1 cheap fighter, kyuubi saved him more than that show has episodes!

the charachters are way 2 unbalanced in this anime

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pozda View Post
    he always makes a hole under himself when doing heavenly spin, so he can melt ground! I agree with you in most of your statements, but hey, if one of them is close combat, and other one is range combat character, the topic smells bad from the start!

ok, i dunno who would win, but i believe that neji is a hell of a fighter while gaara is an non-fighter ninja! at all! i never seen him doing anything beside hand seals and sand manipulating! thats not fighter for me!

thats why i want to believe that neji can beat his ass! i'm not saying it would!

and speaking of naruto, c'mon, he's the number 1 cheap fighter, kyuubi saved him more than that show has episodes!

the charachters are way 2 unbalanced in this anime
    Ha I know exactly where you are comming from, except melting the gorund part with Neji. I see that as more of a drill type situation myself, but then again, it doesn't really show a circular pile of freshly tilled dirt surrounding him after the spin.

I whole heartedly agree that Gaara is no hand to hand combat fighter and probably would get his ass kicked even by Shikamaru in a fist fight. If Neji did have a way to dispell Gaara's chakra..or if anyone actually..wore down his chakra..he wouldn't be completely helpless. As a last resort, he still has to go long range in the end. The guy has no mid range or close range combat skills what so ever, except probably the basics.

Still, I think Gaara all the way; if Neji ever did beat him, you better look up, because here comes a jesus.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

omg. you people are insane if you really think neji had the skill during the exams to take down gaara. thats just stupid. Think about how neji and narutos fight went. and then think about how gaara's and naruto's fight went. the fight between gaara and naruto was much more hardcore. Neji's byakugan would do ablsoutly nuthin against gaara. nuthin at all. gaara's sand would be too over whelming for neji to handle. and his demon would crush neji within seconds.

^Please remember that the above post is PERSONAL OPINION^
    Last edited by Hassun; May 10, 2007 at 02:40 PM. Reason: offending content removed

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Please refrain from calling other people retards on AO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast