+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: gaara vs neji

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: gaara vs neji

Quote Originally Posted by gaara13 View Post
    who do u think would when gaara or neji? me i would have to go with gaara cuz even with neji havin the byakugan it wouldnt be able toblock gaaras sand attacks
    i would say gaara because negi is locked up because of the curse mark on his head and neji cant do crap to gaara because of the sands.So when you think about it its not gaara vs neji its more like sands vs byakugan.And the fact that the byakugan is more for defence does help neji either.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

gaara all the way mainly do sand and not caring what happens to anyone around him if gaara trnasforms there nothing negi can do i think gaara and orochi maru would be a better fight

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

it would be a tough match- gaara can use desert coffin, but then neji has kaiten-something-or-other. lol Gaara has a good defense, but if he uses chakra to hold his sand, then neji could break through the sand sheild, and the sand armor too. on the other hand, Gaara has the ichibi. 5 seconds with that thing, and neji is toast.
    Like just about everyone else, I say Gaara.
    anyone who disagrees probably hasn't seen gaara vs. kimimaro 0.O

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96 View Post
    it would be a tough match- gaara can use desert coffin, but then neji has kaiten-something-or-other. lol Gaara has a good defense, but if he uses chakra to hold his sand, then neji could break through the sand sheild, and the sand armor too. on the other hand, Gaara has the ichibi. 5 seconds with that thing, and neji is toast.
    Like just about everyone else, I say Gaara.
    anyone who disagrees probably hasn't seen gaara vs. kimimaro 0.O
    too bad i have! and even if gaara became the the smelly old drunk possom (i know, its a shukakku) i think neji could get away from it long enough to wear it out.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

yes neji would so lose i mean yep he cant get pass his sand he can do that power sheild thing but that takes up lots of chi he would get tired and then lose

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i think neji actually has a chance, but only if he goes really fast because everyone one knows that the sands defence weakness is not being fast enough, still if neji could get a hit off of him then gaara would just take longer to call the sand back up and it would be easier for neji to get another hit. so i'm thinking that neji could win if he was fast enough to get one hit off of gaara other wise i think gaara would win.
    every rose has a thorn

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

besides i actually think the thing with the field or 8 trigrams slows down the target, so that would make it even easier for neji.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

I go for Gaara all the way...cuz i don't think that Neji could get past gaara's deffence...and there is also the big sand ball that he can create whenever he was fighing against Sasuke...and ya i agree that neji doesn't have the speed to get past his sand.. haha Gaara wins..*But Sasuke Rules!*
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast