Re: How many jutsu's are there?

Cursed Seal jutsu
    Genjutsu
    Ninjutsu
    Sealing jutsu
    Taijutsu
    Recurring jutsu
    theres to much

you will always find that certain someone to make you feel special and important and good about yourself. all you need to do is believe.
    made by jazzy95

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

here's just a line between a "jutsu" and "unrealism"
    Every jutsu in naruto is either fake or modified. I hate it when people think ninjas actually did this stuff.

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

lol there are so many jutsu i bet there are more than 60 jutsu.......

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Every jutsu in naruto is either fake or modified. I hate it when people think ninjas actually did this stuff.

People actually think that? That's just...odd.
    If people were able to do it in really ninja-esque scenarios there wouldn't be a need for stealth, Am I correct? It'd just be....crazy. and much more death, but it's not real.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I reamber there was a huge list on wikipedia.com it had like all of them check it k.

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

ummm theres alot. prolly close to a thousand different jutsu

Newbie ILoveUzamakiix77 is off to a good start ILoveUzamakiix77's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres Gotta Be Millions Of Jutsu's Cause Kakuzu Is Immortal Juss As Hidan..and Hidan Was In The Same Group Nagato [Pein] Was In When He Was YOunger And Hidan Was a Teenager Than..So He's Lived Many Years ALong With Madara Ouchiha..And We Dont Even Kno All The Jutsus Used By All The Kage's..So With That I Say Millions Man.!!!! Ahhhh.!! [NoSpam]
    x.The Power Inside Can Cause Havoc And Destruction.x
    Rep+ ; Please

Newbie saberfate099 is off to a good start saberfate099's Avatar
    Thanks

Nobody actually knows~ Since the creation of Techniques on all kinds never seem to cease... All sorts of Naruto characters have their own kind of techniques; though even though they have mastered THEIR techniques... in common knowledge (*or so I would say*) all these ninjas will train more in order to create more powerful techniques~ Set one example~ Naruto... he created a new kind of Rasengan and he won't stop at that~ (*since he will create another~ one more powerful than the FUUTON RASENGAN [*am i right~?*] ~ later shown in the series~ or maybe already shown in the manga~)
    If I am wrong ar maybe I made an honest mistake~ Please feel free to send me your opinion, correction or comment on what I just posted~ Thank you`~
    Raiiko~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast