+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How many tails can naruto handle

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many tail can naruto handle

yeah i have to agree, he can handle 4 but it hurst his body to double that would be very hard on him, who knows it might even kill him
    every rose has a thorn

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

He's going to loose the kyuubi before the 6th tail or at least thats what I believe. If he ever when near 9 he would loose himself permanently. But I have a feeling he will be captured and it will be taken from him.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

He can barely control his sanity at one or two tails.
    I'd have to say four is the limit;
    He never actually "controlled" the 4-tailed remember.
    Last edited by dark angel swordsman; Mar 28, 2008 at 04:13 PM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

The way it is now it doesn't seem possible to go any more tails than what he already has but it is one of the things that they will just give to him and find a quick fix for the damage that he took. Basically he shouldn't be able to go any higher but they will let him just because he is the main character.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FuzzyBearofDoom For This Useful Post:

gaarasandkiller1 (Feb 14, 2008)

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBearofDoom View Post
    The way it is now it doesn't seem possible to go any more tails than what he already has but it is one of the things that they will just give to him and find a quick fix for the damage that he took. Basically he shouldn't be able to go any higher but they will let him just because he is the main character.
    well you got a great point i back you up on this answer. Pretty much they always find away around the negitive sides for most the good guys which to me seems so dull i think if the bad guys take the negitive sides the good guys should too because it makes it on even in my opion.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many tails can naruto handle

I dont know.

If naruto does find a better way to control the demons chakra on his own without the seal being the most impotant factor, then I believe it is very possible that he could up another tail, if indeed it was needed to win a fight or something.

At the very least, before the series ends, I would say that Naruto will be able to control that 4 tails power, and use it to his advantage without the dangers of hurting his own commrades. But I wouldnt think he could sustain that state for very long, almost like Goku in DBZ when he goes ssj 3 for the first time, and isnt able to stay in that state for only for a short period of time

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I dont know.

If naruto does find a better way to control the demons chakra on his own without the seal being the most impotant factor, then I believe it is very possible that he could up another tail, if indeed it was needed to win a fight or something.

At the very least, before the series ends, I would say that Naruto will be able to control that 4 tails power, and use it to his advantage without the dangers of hurting his own commrades. But I wouldnt think he could sustain that state for very long, almost like Goku in DBZ when he goes ssj 3 for the first time, and isnt able to stay in that state for only for a short period of time
    You are probably right but not for the right reasons he will only be able to do it at the end of the series because he is a good guy. They have to work around the negative aspects of the heros.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm...i guess so, but even then it would still be possible either way then. 4 tails hurts naruto, it doesnt kill him.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast