+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How many tails can naruto handle

Newbie mclay82 is off to a good start mclay82's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many tails can naruto handle

right now he can only tell friend from foe up to 3 tails and really he cant control that because in order for him to get to that point he has to get lost in rage and the fox's chakra starts to take over causing him to form the fox'x cloak. at 4 tails the fox takes over completely and Naruto is then basically just a shell for the fox's chakra to do as it wishes. Untill he learns to bring out the cloak on his own without losing his temper i would have to say that he technically cant handle any tails at all

Newbie azuraknight is off to a good start azuraknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: How many tails can naruto handle

the real question is what will he do when the seal breaks I mean the tails are just a sign of the seal breaking. and its eventually going to happen.
    Last edited by azuraknight; Mar 28, 2008 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks

Re: How many tail can naruto handle

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    He's going to loose the kyuubi before the 6th tail or at least thats what I believe. If he ever when near 9 he would loose himself permanently. But I have a feeling he will be captured and it will be taken from him.
    no the seal will break narutos emotions are so wild its bound to happen and u have to admit it would be interesting. besides the fact cut him some slack naruto has the potential to make it to the final stage (seal breaks) it will happan.

Newbie Zanne is off to a good start Zanne's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldn't be surprised if he can handle all 9 tails... he has the power to change impossible to possible things... need evidence?? -firstly, naruto learned the rasengan that only jiraia and the 4th hokage can do, and he even made it even stronger..(of all those excellent students, naruto?! woah!) secondly, isn't it elder chiiyo just said it that there is something especial in naruto?? (that could be it!) and with that "something especial" maybe, the demon fox will trtaet naruto as its lord...and naruto is the main character, it is very unusual to anime that the main character become a monster and destroyer... so,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanne For This Useful Post:

azuraknight (Mar 29, 2008)

Newbie Zanne is off to a good start Zanne's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: How many tail can naruto handle

Quote Originally Posted by azuraknight View Post
    no the seal will break narutos emotions are so wild its bound to happen and u have to admit it would be interesting. besides the fact cut him some slack naruto has the potential to make it to the final stage (seal breaks) it will happan.
    where did you learn all that stuff?? that's truly interesting... i'll definitely wait for that!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanne For This Useful Post:

azuraknight (Mar 29, 2008)

kAe
    Newbie kAe is off to a good start kAe's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto can handle himself up to 3 tails.. like jiraya says naruto can't control or even know hiself when it became 4 to 9 tails...

Thanks

Re: How many tail can naruto handle

Quote Originally Posted by Zanne View Post
    where did you learn all that stuff?? that's truly interesting... i'll definitely wait for that!!
    its an educated guess you think those tails is a matter of luck? I dont like shippuden I prefer to wait for the english version and to see the rest of Naruto, but observing AMVs and the match of sasuke vs Naruto (favorite) Naruto is just pushing the seal open. and which puts a even bigger question will Naruto be taken over by the fox just like garras demon (shakaku) or will Naruto and the fox
    become one and form in a demonic state of rebirth or will he be overwhelmed and die (highly unlikely) but these for when the seal breaks, but I have know doubt that Naruto will make it to the seals destruction. Reaper of Death seal is obviously to inferencer to hold the magnificent power of the Great Nine Tail Fox!
    Attached Images

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zanne View Post
    i wouldn't be surprised if he can handle all 9 tails... he has the power to change impossible to possible things... need evidence?? -firstly, naruto learned the rasengan that only jiraia and the 4th hokage can do, and he even made it even stronger..(of all those excellent students, naruto?! woah!) secondly, isn't it elder chiiyo just said it that there is something especial in naruto?? (that could be it!) and with that "something especial" maybe, the demon fox will trtaet naruto as its lord...and naruto is the main character, it is very unusual to anime that the main character become a monster and destroyer... so,
    exactly! clearly I dont know why pepole have so much doubt in this chatroom but clearly they need to pay attention to Naruto a little bit better. I have no doubt in Naruto never did, he will break the seal and the demon fox will clearly see Narutos talents. after all the fox is a part of naruto. and besides if naruto coludent handle the foxes power then he would of been in serious damage form the one tail form(regardless of the other tails) he will make it all the way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast