+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How many tails can naruto handle

Newbie azuraknight is off to a good start azuraknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many tail can naruto handle

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    He's going to loose the kyuubi before the 6th tail or at least thats what I believe. If he ever when near 9 he would loose himself permanently. But I have a feeling he will be captured and it will be taken from him.
    Lol do you forget Naruto's potential he mastered 3 advance justu and he has so many wild emotions the seal is bound to break before the akatsuki even gets a hand on him you probably saw the demonic power naruto holds? unlike the shakaku The nine tail fox is a whole lot harder to obtain itachi is to ignorant to realize such power.

Newbie rush_aztech may be famous one day rush_aztech may be famous one day rush_aztech's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many tails can naruto handle

When i read naruto about the seals inside him it makes me wonder.... How comes he can control up to 2 tails completely when he is 12 years old (last battle with sasuke). But when it comes to orochimaru he can summoned up to 4 tails. How did naruto do it? Then it comes to me that naruto actually have broken the seals inside of him little by little. Then he stop to broke the seals when he found sasuke... It means that the kyubi persuade to release him slowly. Then how naruto will respond? In my oppinion he will overcome the 4 tails power with his own and then used the power to mix with his own to become more powerful to defeat akatsuki. or something like that..

Newbie Vishal may be famous one day Vishal may be famous one day Vishal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    um i hate to be the error of bad news but he can't go up to 9 unless his seal is broken which means the 9 tailed fox comes out and yeah say ouch because there is only so much every one can do to battle the nine-tailed fox. naruto might beable to do 5 tails at most but his body would be so messed up it would take a lot of months to heal due to loosing his skin and all so i wouldn't even try to imagine him going higher then 4 maybe 5 so fuzzybearofdoom is right:P
    He would heal quicker than that if you've seen the Zabuza Arc when Naruto gets poisoned his wounds start healing fast

Newbie Zanne is off to a good start Zanne's Avatar
    Thanks

um i hate to be the error of bad news but he can't go up to 9 unless his seal is broken which means the 9 tailed fox comes out and yeah say ouch because there is only so much every one can do to battle the nine-tailed fox. naruto might beable to do 5 tails at most but his body would be so messed up it would take a lot of months to heal due to loosing his skin and all so i wouldn't even try to imagine him going higher then 4 maybe 5 so fuzzybearofdoom is right:P
    then i guess the seal will be broken.. i wouldn't be surprise if he can control the kyuubi and can handle all nine tails..

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

When the seal breaks and Naruto reaches nine tails, he's just going to die. The Kyuubi will just be free from it's prison and Madara will get his pet back.

The key that Jiraiya sent to Naruto before he ultimately died could be some sort of method for Naruto to actually gain control of the Kyuubi himself or maybe even unlock some sort of hidden power. Either way, he's going to level up and predictably be strong enough to on Pein (and possibly Madara).
    I love my girlfriend.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like to say more than four, but the series shows naruto unable to control 4 itself, so i dont really know. But 4 tails is plenty strong enough to do some serious damage on almost ne one. GO KYUUBI!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie hinotachi96 is off to a good start hinotachi96's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto can only handle 3 tails because he can't handle other tails cause too strong.

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWave14 View Post
    Yep.

He can go up to 9 of course... But then I think that's when EVERYTHING will go down. The worlds just like a big play land for him then.
    maybe but he would probably die after he is done fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    247 tails easy.

But seriously, I think they will make so he can o 9 tails and still control himself or at least revert back to the og naruto. Just a thought.
    he might be able to, but he may not be able to revert back to original naruto
    but stay a nine-tailed naruto.

i agree. if he does go nine-tailed naruto, the seal is broken. and when the seal is broken, original naruto is no more. thank you to the fourth hokage for making the seal so strong that only he could break it.

Quote Originally Posted by kAe View Post
    naruto can handle himself up to 3 tails.. like jiraya says naruto can't control or even know hiself when it became 4 to 9 tails...
    if naruto trains himself he could handle 4 tails. if you read into jiraya's thoughts, or actually listen, he actually believes that he can gain control of 4 tails only if he trains himself.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Apr 23, 2008 at 11:33 AM.
    The battle of the best ninja..who will rise to the top? Maybe Sasuke. Maybe Naruto.
    Thanks to ryomakurosaki for the sig ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast