+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: How many tails can naruto handle

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many tails can naruto handle

4 tails is the limit, i think he has to use that frog key thing to use more tails but thats stupid cause he wouldnt be able to control it and would probably end up hurting one of his allies again.

Newbie sanderpower is off to a good start
    Thanks

he can only handle 4 tails then it takes a lot of hill willpower to resist it so if you think about it he can only go up to 5 tails and then teh nine tailed fox takes over his mind

also im new here so HI everybody

Newbie isara is off to a good start isara's Avatar
    Thanks

i think he can handle 8 tails and can control self and become stronger

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm i think i know why he can only handle up to 4 tails... see it maths way!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!! 4/9 = 44.44%
    so he'll be around 66% human and 44% kyuubi...
    the next.. 5 tails... 5/9 = 55.55%!!! that's more than half the max number of tails... so he'll be 45% human 55% kyuubi... so he's more of kyuubi than human... thus he cannot handle it !!... its just my theory

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

i guess its my turn i would have 2 say dat naruto cud at least handle 4 to 7 tails b cuz he have improve alot wit training n all so i believe he cud handle dat much even in da shippuden well i dnt kno dat much of shippuden cuz im not their yet but i do have 2 say dat hes capable of pulling himself 2gether so dat da demon stays in him..XD

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many tail can naruto handle

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWave14 View Post
    Yep.

He can go up to 9 of course... But then I think that's when EVERYTHING will go down. The worlds just like a big play land for him then.
    he would be dead andturned to ash by time he reaches nine tails.

If memory serves, Naruto can handle three with no physical repercussions. Once he hits four, his body starts tearing itself apart.

But if Gaara was defeated and captured, then there's no doubt in my mind that Naruto will be captured as well.
    Why hello there!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    he would be dead andturned to ash by time he reaches nine tails.

If memory serves, Naruto can handle three with no physical repercussions. Once he hits four, his body starts tearing itself apart.

But if Gaara was defeated and captured, then there's no doubt in my mind that Naruto will be captured as well.
    You have to consider the fact that Gaara's Shukaku was actually the weakest of the Biju. That factor alone doomed Gaara in his fight against Deidara. If Deidara and the rest of the Akatsuki are all S-class, than Gaara is nothing more than an A-class at the most.

The power of the Biju is relative to the amount of tails that they have. They are after all nothing more than monsters filled with an immense amount of chakra. The only mild exception to the rule would be the Sanbi, mainly because it did not have a host and it was nothing more than a mindless beast that lacked even the capability and comprehension to utilize it's own abilities to it's fullest.

As for your comment about the tails, that is all true. When Naruto unleashed four tails, his body began to deteriorate. His own flesh ripping itself apart, but at the same time, the Kyuubi's regenerative capability healing Naruto's body simultaneously.
    I love my girlfriend.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    You have to consider the fact that Gaara's Shukaku was actually the weakest of the Biju. That factor alone doomed Gaara in his fight against Deidara. If Deidara and the rest of the Akatsuki are all S-class, than Gaara is nothing more than an A-class at the most.

The power of the Biju is relative to the amount of tails that they have. They are after all nothing more than monsters filled with an immense amount of chakra. The only mild exception to the rule would be the Sanbi, mainly because it did not have a host and it was nothing more than a mindless beast that lacked even the capability and comprehension to utilize it's own abilities to it's fullest.

As for your comment about the tails, that is all true. When Naruto unleashed four tails, his body began to deteriorate. His own flesh ripping itself apart, but at the same time, the Kyuubi's regenerative capability healing Naruto's body simultaneously.
    thank you for pointing out that first part. i actually did not know that.

But i do stand by my opinion about Naruto being captured. If he does tap into the Fox's power too much, then the only thing the Akatsuki has to do is wait for naruto's body to die.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast