+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If Jiraiya Vs Tsunade who will win?

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

If Jiraiya Vs Tsunade who will win?

I think Tsunade would win. I think so because of her super strenght.Man she is strong.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If Jiraiya Vs Tsunade who will win?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Quote Originally Posted by Gerky Lee View Post
    I think Tsunade would win. I think so because of her super strenght.Man she is strong.
    So why would you think that super strength would win??? Please explain!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

Tsunade super strenght will win because the more you get hit, the weaker you can get. So if Jiraiya get hit with many punches he would get knock out.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Jirayia is a better fighter than tsuande. Just because tsunade has super strength doesnt make her win this fight. I mean Itachi doesnt have that kinda strength but he could wipe Tsunade's ass. Strength is not everything. If it was then Sakura would be better than sasuke in the shippuden series,which shes obviously not, right.And other than strength what does Tsuande have? healing abilites? so is she gonna like heal him or sumthin? yea that helps her when a one on one fight.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie mclay82 is off to a good start mclay82's Avatar
    Thanks

Tsunades super strength wouldn't matter much against Jiryaia because she would only wear herself out just trying to hit him. He may seem like some kind of weakling but he is still one of the Legendary Sannin like Tsunade. But even tho i am dissin on her i would still say Tsunade would win but only becuase of her regenerating jutsu, that she has clearly stated that she cant die in battle, not that they would be fighting till death if they ever did fight. If it was a serious fight tho that would give her the edge to win.

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

Tsunade-sama is the winner!

I'm big Jiraiya fan, but i bet that in some phase of the fight Tsunades boob will show and thats instant kill for Jiraiya! :P

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well without the sex involved.lol i think jiryia would win. even with the rebirth thing, which she can only do that once in a fight, she couldnt handle the rasengan. Think about it though, Itachi pretty much feard Jiriyia. Tsunade is nuttin more than the the gurl of the team of three, like sakura is with naruto and sasuke. shes only there to heal the real fighters when hurt.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

umm well yeah, but when i think.. heh but thats just cool scene! just imagine Jiraiya is prepraring rasengan or twin fire rasengans, and then boobie flash or "pantsu"... *nosebleed* LOL! Just too freaking awesome!

ok, if we really look things only from pure ninja fight, tsunades megaton punch reminds me on Kirby, but thats not what the talk is about!

Same opinion here that Jiraya wins this fight, even with Kuchiyose no Jutsu, I think that Gammabunta and Jiraiya would burn Tsunade's snail and eat it as a fancy dinner!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast