+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If Jiraiya Vs Tsunade who will win?

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If Jiraiya Vs Tsunade who will win?

I think Kishimoto set the Three Legendary Sannins up like Janken or Rock,Scissor and Paper, where Jiraiya is weak against Orochimaru ( couldn't stop him from Leaving Konoha like Naruto to Sasuke) but is strong against Tsunade, while Tsunade is strong against Orochimaru and weak against Jiraiya.. basically Jiraiya is Rock, Orochimaru is Paper and Tsunade i Scissor..

and for the record ; it is stated that Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru but Orochimaru is strong against Jiraiya and that Itachi is not sure he teamed up with Kisame can take Jiraiya in a head-on fight...
    So it basically sums down to technique-wise, Jiraiya's tech's works well against Itachi but not Orochimaru, and Itachi's tech's works well agaisnt Orochimaru but not so well against Jiraiya...

So Tsunade may not be able to take Jiraiya down, after my opinion

a little complicated but alas hope it clears things up a bit

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kali_Yuga View Post
    I think Kishimoto set the Three Legendary Sannins up like Janken or Rock,Scissor and Paper, where Jiraiya is weak against Orochimaru ( couldn't stop him from Leaving Konoha like Naruto to Sasuke) but is strong against Tsunade, while Tsunade is strong against Orochimaru and weak against Jiraiya.. basically Jiraiya is Rock, Orochimaru is Paper and Tsunade i Scissor..

and for the record ; it is stated that Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru but Orochimaru is strong against Jiraiya and that Itachi is not sure he teamed up with Kisame can take Jiraiya in a head-on fight...
    So it basically sums down to technique-wise, Jiraiya's tech's works well against Itachi but not Orochimaru, and Itachi's tech's works well agaisnt Orochimaru but not so well against Jiraiya...

So Tsunade may not be able to take Jiraiya down, after my opinion

a little complicated but alas hope it clears things up a bit
    I agree with that statement. Although i still think that over-all jiriya and oro. are better than tsunade

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Jiraiya is probably the best of the Legendary Sannins because of the fact he seems to be capable to stand up to Itachi wheras Orochimaru was afraid to fight him.Tsunade possesses superhuman strength and medical skills,but that is all she has.She would not attempt to use her signature technique because of its cost.Hence therefore i believe Jiraiya would win.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    Jiraiya is probably the best of the Legendary Sannins because of the fact he seems to be capable to stand up to Itachi wheras Orochimaru was afraid to fight him.Tsunade possesses superhuman strength and medical skills,but that is all she has.She would not attempt to use her signature technique because of its cost.Hence therefore i believe Jiraiya would win.
    agreed. jiraiya is probably the better out of the three, although i still think the oro is pretty strong

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    agreed. jiraiya is probably the better out of the three, although i still think the oro is pretty strong
    yeah, I have to agree that jiraiya would definitly win. as a matter of fact, in a sommoned battle, ochi would definitly lose, as his somoned monster swore to kiill and eat him the next time he was called upon. ochi knows a lot of jutsu, yeah, but jiraiya can still become invisible........ but aperantly not to tsunade. all and all, i would have to say that it might be a little close, but the old letcher would pull through. plus, he must be strong, as he is the only sanin confident enought not to mask their age one way or the other

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

Jiriaiya would probly win because he knows more teckneeks for killing and knocking and opponet out.

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok i go for Tsunada all the way....she is so strong and she knows how to use her medical strength against her opponents like Kaboto...then there is that mark *wink*
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

jiraiya all the way like they always mind over bronze jiraiya knows way to many tricks and skills to lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast