+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: If Jiraiya Vs Tsunade who will win?

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If Jiraiya Vs Tsunade who will win?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    He was weak there buddy tsunade poisoned him. i dont think that you are think about what you are saying.
    Thie pioson only effected his chakra control buddie as you would say. it didnt effect his figthing thats why he attacked orochi head on instead of using jutsu's to trp him.

Made by me.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Thie pioson only effected his chakra control buddie as you would say. it didnt effect his figthing thats why he attacked orochi head on instead of using jutsu's to trp him.
    I think that it effested more then that he could not move for a long time and also if you think that he summon gamabunta with a charka effest on him that has to say something about him and we better stop before we get in trouble again lol.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Tsunade only because jirya would be drooling over her to much over the fact he likes girls so yeah that and she is very strong i think she can stomp him intho not easly unless its lator on were jirya got much stronger then its a different ball game lol
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Tsunade only because jirya would be drooling over her to much over the fact he likes girls so yeah that and she is very strong i think she can stomp him intho not easly unless its lator on were jirya got much stronger then its a different ball game lol
    Ok just cause she is storng does not mean every thing just cause somone is storng does not make them better then someone else.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    Ok just cause she is storng does not mean every thing just cause somone is storng does not make them better then someone else.
    ur right strength doesnt mean everything, the number of powerful jutsu and experience on the battle field will deiced the fights fate. And in this case Jiryia has the upper hand in this

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Hickslayer is off to a good start
    Thanks

yeah, i'm going to have to go with tsunade, ecscially if she hasn't unlocked all of her stored chakra.

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

jiraiya can win but the techniques he uses use alot of chakra so if he failed with 2 techniques he would be veryy worn out. lady tousnade is more hand-to-hand. if it came down to bits of chakra she would have more and be able to beat jiraiya but jiraiya always seems to have something up his sleeve. but tsunade knows that hes always scheeming ahead so she would be prepared.but why would they fight eachother? ya' know inless someone is evil they wouldn't fight eachother?

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasukesgirl View Post
    jiraiya can win but the techniques he uses use alot of chakra so if he failed with 2 techniques he would be veryy worn out. lady tousnade is more hand-to-hand. if it came down to bits of chakra she would have more and be able to beat jiraiya but jiraiya always seems to have something up his sleeve. but tsunade knows that hes always scheeming ahead so she would be prepared.but why would they fight eachother? ya' know inless someone is evil they wouldn't fight eachother?
    um if tsunadae is drunk like she always is then she would and its just a what if qustion u never know they could end up fighting and no evil was involved in it.it would be a fun battle to see to2thumbs:
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast