+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: If Sasuke and Naruto died,and Sakura end up living,WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?!?!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If Sasuke and Naruto died,and Sakura end up living,WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat Uchiha View Post
    That Would SUCK! man, can someone pop up with a wiki to make sure this doesnt happen. that would be the worst ending in the world. i mean theyre the main characters, and shes like a side one, that like saying in inuyasha what everyone died except sango or something or miroku. it just doesnt work
    How exactly is "pop[ping] up with a wiki" a productive means in solving this hypothetical scenario? Last time I checked, the Holocaust Wiki doesn't have the power to make the Holocaust not happen.

And no, Sakura is a main character. "Side" supporting characters include everyone that isn't Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Oct 15, 2008 at 02:36 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Id say there went a good anime series down the drain and say what a waste

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto and Sasuke would have to actually die first before I can decide on what to say. If Sakura lived and those two died, then so be it. I don't believe either of them should die though. After all they've been through, I highly doubt Kishimoto would kill off his two main characters. I know some attribute Sasuke to the emo-kid-gone-bad image, but he's a great character, and Kishimoto would have to be downright insane to get rid of him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dark anime prince For This Useful Post:

mystical shadow angel (Oct 16, 2008)

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

If Sasuke and Naruto died, I'm not sure what I'd say, but I know what I'd do - I'd quit reading the manga. Kishimoto would have to have been extremely drunk, perhaps tripped over his feet in his drunkenness, knocked his head on a hard surface, cracked open his skull, and consequently suffered from severe brain damage, to have killed off Naruto, the main character of such an extremely long series. I mean, after all he's been through, it doesn't make sense to get rid of him. You might as well just get rid of the entire series.

Even if Sakura survived, what does it matter? I'll still hold strong to my belief of Kishimoto's brain damage if he gets rid of Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by dark anime prince View Post
    After all they've been through, I highly doubt Kishimoto would kill off his two main characters. I know some attribute Sasuke to the emo-kid-gone-bad image, but he's a great character, and Kishimoto would have to be downright insane to get rid of him.
    Lol at the emo-kid-gone-bad. Yeah, there you have it. After all Naruto and Sasuke have been through, it'd be insane to kill them off.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

dark anime prince (Oct 16, 2008)

Newbie nejinaruto is off to a good start nejinaruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiKieanna View Post
    i would say:WTF?!?! Why Sakura end up living?! Naruto and Sasuke shouldn't die!!!! Why Matashi Kishimoto?!?!?!(the creator of naruto)

dude or dudet i totally agree thats like harry potter dieing and j k rowling renaming the books hermione granger and the goblet of fire

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be wayy to lame for that to happen, i mean the series i admit is not all great like a lot people make it out to be, but naruto and sasuke are like the heart of the series, everything pretty much revolves around them, so if they died the show ends.

Sakura is really not a big part of the series, yeah she has her moments on the show, but shes there mainly as the romance of the series for either naruto or sasuke.

And i agree with inner hell, it would be dumb to see naruto as the hokage to me, really i do see kakashi more fit for the postion, shikamaru could be there as well.

If b/t naruto or sasuke had to die, i see it more fit that sasuke gets killed by naruto. In a last huge battle of the series

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie rukia1214 is off to a good start rukia1214's Avatar
    Thanks

if naruto and sasuke die i would say wtf happened to not killing alot of people

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

That's something I dread lol If something's going to happen like that, I wouldn't really be sure until it really happened. I don't think Naruto's gonna end up dead for being in a battle with Sasuke though. Maybe he'll die protecting Konoha and Sasuke just like Itachi. If Sasuke dies, then, it's over- Naruto's efforts for all the long years is.. worthless... Unless, they've become friends again before anyone of them dies. *thinking* Sakura, well she can live with fuzzybrows if she wants to- in case something really happened to both of them. Maybe Sai's the last person to confess his love for Sakura lol Just joking... *grin* I hope this kind of ending will not be. Maybe there's a better one ^_^ ...
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast