+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: If Sasuke and Naruto died,and Sakura end up living,WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?!?!

Newbie Anakai Tsukishima is off to a good start Anakai Tsukishima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If Sasuke and Naruto died,and Sakura end up living,WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?!?!

Well let me think, since I haven't been here in forever, if Sasuke and Naruto died and Sakura lived.. I wouldn't really care. However I do like Sasuke and Naruto; their both good charachters. However to let Sakura live, kind a disgusts me, yes she can fight and proves herself time and time again. But Naruto and Sasuke are proving themselves way more than her. Well anyway.. that's my uh.. thoughts on it. -Grinned sheepishly.- Enjoy.
    .Ŧħę Fäłłěń Đřęăм. Į Ŵāʼnŋā Ķįŝş Ĩń Ţĥě Đāŗķ.

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

screw that!i would destroy the producer otherwise.luckily,he is not that twisted and cruel.that would b a sucky ending for sure

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well they died for a cause and it matters if they killed eachother but i would be pretty sad for sakura and hinata cause they both love naruto, but sakura also loves sasuke. but i would say that is i guess what happens and its what was gonna take place i wouldnt be mad cause i am already mad at it. hinata doesnt get naruto at all. lol sry hinata.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all Naruto and Sasuke died in the series...[it is true my friend of mine told me that Naruto and Sasuke really died]cuz he already finished watching it^_^
    and if Naruto and Sasuke died who will Sakura?
    Shikimaru has already partner you know that alreay^_^
    Will Sai loved Sakura or Sakura will be loveless?

Newbie Kamishu is off to a good start Kamishu's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha I would also say WTF? But I wouldn't know since I never watch the series anymore.

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

WTF!!! WTF!!! why would someone do something that stupid. sasuke fine kill him please. but naruto. the show is named after him for crying out loud

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

seriously i dont think it would make sense for naruto and sasuke to die naruto is the hero the hero never dies and sasuke is way to strong to be killed there is no way that masashi would do something plus i doubt he would kill off sasuke because he even said sasuke is his favorite to draw and as i said naruto is the hero, sai is more likely to die than naruto and sasuke both are or even just having one of them die

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Newbie InnocentlyInsane is off to a good start
    Thanks

Weird but in a way I guess it makes sence. I hurd that there was gonna be a whole new series after naruto shippuden. And that there were gonna be whole new characters and sakura was gonna be the main teams sensei or somthing like that <.<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast