+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were to create a jutsu what would it be.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Post If you were to create a jutsu what would it be.

If you were to create a jutsu what would it be, How does it work and how much chakra does it use up in percentage like it uses up 20% of Naruto Chakra

Mine would be twin shadow blades for kakashi .
    You could duplicate a weapon an ammount of times depending the weapon.

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: If you were to create a jutsu what would it be.

ok mine wood be like a last resort jutsu ever one can use it only if you can master the hand signs and it takes a lot of Chakra

what it dose it takes the clods of the sky and hardes it up and its harder than steel
    and it goses down on the emey
    (kind of like a ka ma ah ha from dragonball z but not beamish
    and not from the hands but from the sky)
    so its more sninkish but it takes some time so like i sead
    its a last resort.
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

so how fast would the sky clods go and how heavy would they be

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    so how fast would the sky clods go and how heavy would they be
    moure havy than steel
    and that all depeans on how much
    chakra you have left in your body
    that is why i sead it is a last resort
    jutsu
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well mine would be akin to the Shadow Doppleganger Jutsu, but instead of being created from Chakra, it's your actual Shadow that manifests itself into a perfect copy of you. It would have independant thought and be able to fight on the same level as myself and be able to assess situations and use Jutsu accordingly. It also wouldn't dissapear from 1 hit like Naruto's. About 50% of my Chakra would be used, but the Shadow has the ability to use that 50% for itself.

It's basically like having 2 version of yourself with an equal amount of Chakra.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I would make a justu with my blood like summoning justu. There would seals on my hands for them when i used my blood it would a clone out of blood so when it was hit it would bleed and not pooh and it would take most of my charka to make 1 clone.

I and i would make one that makes me have four arms so i could use more then one justu at a time and be a great taijustu fighter.

I would also make a justu when I that made me bend metal and use it for weapon and sheild and stuff like that.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i would make a simple distraction. id call it the "Reflection Jutsu" and would be Genjutsu. taking up 2% to 10% percent of ones chakra, depending on how many clones you make, anyone is able to use it. we all know the mirror thing. room full of mirrors, only one real guy, many reflections. this is essentially the same thing. anything that can cause a reflection around you, a clone of your desired amount is made from this material or surface and is a complete copy, evenly distributing your chakra. and each can attack if need be.
    Why hello there!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

After watching Naruto a few times, I ended up creating my own character, along with a few unique Jutsu that were, translated, by a ancient clan. Though they were wiped out over 400 years ago, my character learns them in his dreams, as the memories of the monster that destroyed them floods his sleeping mind...

Demonic Elemental Winds
    Using hand signs not designed my humans, but by demons, you drop either hand to your side (more advanced users can disguise these as normal hand signs in front of them), performing the required signs, then form the hand into a loop using any combination of fingers. Raising the loop to your mouth, you blow through the loop to use it.

It works by summoning a demon with the power to control one of the elements of air, water, fire & earth, which one you get depends on which series of signs you use. Air can create whirlwinds & fierce winds, water can cause huge waves & levitate bodies of water depending of the users charkra level & skill, fire causes blasts of fire & can control it, even allowing for it to be put out, while earth rips chunks out of the ground & throws them around. These can be combined for additional effects, joining the fingers into a single loop, with different sets combining to create new combos, such as air & water to frieze or make rain, hail or even snow with enough moisture in the air or nearby, while fire & earth can create lava which can be aimed & directed.

the price is potentially higher than just charkra though, as there are catches. Firstly, you have to keep blowing through the looped fingers for the effects to continue. As soon as the fingers separate the jutsu is lost, while if you stop blowing through the loop it stops making the rain or the lava stops flowing where you want to & starts cooling, etc.

The second is that although it doesn't take up a large amount of charkra, it does however summon a Demon into your body, which gives you the ability to perform the Jutsu. It's just a case of you must fight for control of your own body with it, since they like causing havoc in our world. Fail, & the demon now has a new meat puppet to have fun in the world with, & unless someone nearby knows an exorcism Jutsu, the only way to stop you being a threat with inhuman power is using lethal force, though even that's not certain...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast