+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were to create a jutsu what would it be.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you were to create a jutsu what would it be.

Mine would be a fusion jutsu, yes im talking about some dbz in naruto.lol

First of all it would be a ninjutsu, not an illusion. The two(or more) ninja has to be at similar skill level of fighting ability. The fusion will take at least 60% of both ninjas chakra, but once together, their chakra jumps up at least 10 fold from what it orginally was.

The new ninja now has combined jutsu from both ninja, including any kekki genkai that once might have had. Speed strenght, and power of jutsu will be increased dramatically.

YEAH!!!!! FUSION JUTSU!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would be a jutsu that give me the power to make billions of rasengans the size of sand and to control them in the same fashion that gaara does.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would be te sexy Billum jutsu. Unlike naruto though I don't turn into a women. I would stay as a man but my muscles would look huge(all muscles, just think about it, lol). This way I could impress the ladies and maybe fool my enemy into thinking that I'm extremely powerful.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie whiterazorblade is off to a good start whiterazorblade's Avatar
    Thanks

If i created a jutisu it would be called "The Rising Dragon Jutisu", it would be a summoning/tijitus combo in wich the summon'd creature would burst from the ground knocking the oponet into the air. I would then be able to grab the tail to follow the dragon into the sky as we would launch ourself down onto the opponet. Much like the U-zu-ma-ki Naurto rendon, only with more power and style. :-)
    Don't hesitate to attack your enemy. Don't hesitate to deliver the finishing blow. Leave your soft heart behind! Become the devil himself nino! Become strong as an ogre. Become as fierce as a demon.

Newbie bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would be called the Jolt Jutsu. It would create a circle of voltage shocking anyone in it's path standing on anything that could be used for ground other than the person who cast the Jutsu. The range would depend on the level of skill the ninja has. It would use 5% of a person Chakra however the ninja can only cast it once a day.

This would be perfect for Shikamaru using a combo of his shadow jutsu + the Jolt jutsu would truly make him deadly.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

hm..i would hav a jutsu that allows me to read minds, since i've seen the Naruto episodes, they are always thinking of their next move. Having this Mind Reading Jutsu would allow me to beat any enemy who thinks before he/she acts. It would waste about 10-20% of ur chakra
    Last edited by bellocanlver; Jan 09, 2008 at 05:43 PM.
    Temari is so Cool

Newbie leejamale is off to a good start leejamale's Avatar
    Thanks

mine would b creature fusion genjutsu 50 percent of chakra you can fuse with any junchuriki that you see. itachi
    naruto shippuden is the greatest show there is.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could create my own jutsu it would be the "Elemental Fusion Ninjustu". You'll have to do a great combination of hand signs before you can take two nearby elements (one in your left hand and one in your right hand) and fuse them into one big mass of powers. It depends on what element you have in hands that makes the jutsu complete.

For example, electricity (lightning from the skies) and water (lake, rain etc.) will be a great combination to make a powerful beam. Earth (ground beneath you, stone, etc.) and wind will make something very solid, something that could be used as a shield or anything which looks like a weapon.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast