+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: If you were to create a jutsu what would it be.

Newbie KyantaxxandxxKinata is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: If you were to create a jutsu what would it be.

If I could create a Jutsu, it would be the "Water Dragon-Serpent Ninjustu". It takes only three hand signs, but A LOT of chakra(plus you need to be near a lake or something larger).

The water would take the form of a HUGE blue snake, with horns, fangs and slit eyes. It would almost be like a dragon without legs or wings(Yet it can still fly). And instead of fire, it can shoot water from it's mouth. And if it bites you, it hurts as if they were razor-sharp metal and also suck out your chakra. The user can also ride atop it's head.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah cool sorta like the jutsu naruto's first mission I cant remember what he was called but he created a big huge water ball and trapped kakashi

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

"KILL YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO JUTSU"!

lol this jutsu kills anyone randomly, just because you wanted to......anyone!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

i'd create the nova fist jutsu it would require lots of chakra and it would inly take 9 hand signs but it would be so devistating that i shortans the life in pulls elements from all around and allows u to shatter space and time to obliterate your enemies and then i'd have a chimera gigas summoning that takes 50 % of chakra and a power explosion tiajutsu that much like the eight gates but with out death

hot feets for dat azz

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

This would be a jutsu that requires a great deal of chakra but not too much somewhat like Sasuke's chidori anyway what would happen is you hold your hands in the lotus position and concentrate your chakra into your fingertips and then five foot razor sharp blades made of chakra would sprout for about three minutes and they would act like ten independant swords that can grow,twist and contort in anyway.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

A jutsu i'd make is shadow destruction jutsu. It would use up to about 15% of your chakra. What this jutsu does is after you shadow possesion jutsu them you can use this to make their on shadow wrap around them and cause a big explotion that can be critical.
    Another jutsu i'd make is multi-shadow super shadow clone jutsu. Now this intresting move eould take up 30% of your chakra or more but by using this one you can not only make thusand's of clones,they are 60% stronger and it would take at least 15 to 20 hits to kill each 1.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

-the dark hand of death;this jutsu causes the users whole hand to turn black.then he lunges at his opponent and puts his hand on their face which sucks the spirit out of them causing them to dissintergreat.

Newbie ILoveUzamakiix77 is off to a good start ILoveUzamakiix77's Avatar
    Thanks

I Have My Own Story Line Character.But Its To Much To Explain , But My One Of His Main Jutsu's Is The Sharikugan..Mixture Of Sharingan And Beyakugan..Some Say But There Like The Same Thing ..No.!! My Eyes Are All White With A Black Pupil And Red Dots In It...This Mixture Makes My Trigrams More Precise. My Gentle Fist Can Be InFused With A Ameretsu Flame. Like It Juss Makes It All Enhanced To A Level That Can Make Madara Say WTF.!!!!:eek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Much Power ; So Little Time To Take Over The World.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast