+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jiraiya vs. Akatsuki

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Jiraiya vs. Akatsuki

I think that if jiraiya can stand this long to one of the storngest if not the storngest of the atasuki he could take most of them . So tell me what you think about jiraiya vs the akatsuki.

Me I think that jiraiya can take out most of the Akatsuki. More so if he went sage mode it doesnt look cool but it owns very hard.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jiraiya vs. Akatsuki

SAge mode doesn't seems to help him much. He really doesn't do anything that amazing while in sage mode. I don't think he could take that many memebers of the akatsuki, but that probably has to do with the fact that he's going to die against Pein. So since we really haven't seen him take a single member we can't really judge how well he would do. Yes I admit that he spends his time studying them but that doesn't mean much when thay probably all have secret jutsu they haven't exposed just like the 6 bodies of Pein. I think that he could take some of them but not many. Maybe a couple at max and only the lower leveld ones.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I don't think that jiraiya would do that well because they are not going to send the weakest of them all to fight him first they would just send pain to fight first and kill jiraiya and that would be that.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBearofDoom View Post
    Well I don't think that jiraiya would do that well because they are not going to send the weakest of them all to fight him first they would just send pain to fight first and kill jiraiya and that would be that.
    Ok first of all i was saying one on one and 2nd of all i didnt mean pain i was talking about jiraiya was fighting different Akatsuki people like kisame and other not pein i know he would lose against pein.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I was going to say the Pein commet was pretty obvious. I'm just say he doesn't chose who he gets to fight and they are an elite group of missing nin for a reason. None of them will be push overs. All in all I think that Jiraiya will get owned. Jiraiya is a faggot after all he can't be that strong.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie Lethe is off to a good start Lethe's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoa, Jiraiya is a rather versatile...bundle of twigs? Sewing...no no that can't be right wait where's my dictionary...oh...

click to show spoiler

sounds complicated -well whatever - I think Jiraiya's doing a pretty good job of giving Pein more trouble than he counted on, and he probably could beat some of the others. I get the feeling it's gonna be a while before the end of that fight - hopefully Tsunade won't wander in..I am curious as to who the other six bodies are though (other than Yahiko)
    Last edited by Lethe; Nov 30, 2007 at 10:31 PM.
    ...to get what you've never had,
    you must do what you've never done...

Newbie Domineuce is off to a good start Domineuce's Avatar
    The last place you would look, your sister's closet XD.
    Thanks

*points* Shouldn't somebody move this?

As far as the Akatsuki go in terms of going up the ladder with their ranks and partners, Kisame and Itachi had problems with just Jiraiya by himself. Though on the scale, Itachi and Kisame compared to the taichou (leader) there is a greater difference as far as the significant levels go.

Uber abstract.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Jiraiya owns! He can beat anyone any day. Sage mode, or not.

I am obviously not as far ahead as some of you are. I didn't know that Jiraiya's gonna bite the dust from Pein. That sucks, wish I hadn't saw that.

As for the disparaging term, "faggot"... Perhaps, I'll just let it go for now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast