+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jiryia or Orochimaru

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jiryia or Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Lets see here. Orochimaru was able to kill the Third Hokage, which means he's pretty strong (or should i say was because he was killed by Sasuke). Jiraiya on the other hand, has many wicked techniques that come in handy during a battle. I would say Jiraiya is the strogest between the two given the fact that Orochimaru is dead.
     click to show spoiler
    Even then orochi has some great justu like jiraiya. orochi i mean manda is one of the best summon's. dont get me wrong i think that jiraiya would win and he is my favorite char. but orochi could have a very good chance of winning to he is a grea ninja even with out arms.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would have to go with Jiraiya. I'm not a big fan of evil characters, especially of one that looks like Michael Jackson [Orochimaru]. xD

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa Lockhart View Post
    I would have to go with Jiraiya. I'm not a big fan of evil characters, especially of one that looks like Michael Jackson [Orochimaru]. xD
    well
    Michael Jackson [Orochimaru] hhmmmm that is funny but orochimaru is cooler than that and off the record he killed the sand hokage and the 3rd
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa Lockhart View Post
    well
    Michael Jackson [Orochimaru] hhmmmm that is funny but orochimaru is cooler than that and off the record he killed the sand hokage and the 3rd

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that if both were at full power Orochi would come out on top. Here are some reasons why i think this. For one what did both sanin do during the 30 or so years they were gone- as far as we know Jiryia was writing erotic novels and taking peeks at women for "insperation", on the other hand Orochi did all he could to learn and make new powerful jutsu's as well as take over peoples body's to get their kekki genki. During the three summon fight Manda was holding his own agianst the slug and toad, and without tsunade assistance i think he would of won.

Made by me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    I think that if both were at full power Orochi would come out on top. Here are some reasons why i think this. For one what did both sanin do during the 30 or so years they were gone- as far as we know Jiryia was writing erotic novels and taking peeks at women for "insperation", on the other hand Orochi did all he could to learn and make new powerful jutsu's as well as take over peoples body's to get their kekki genki. During the three summon fight Manda was holding his own agianst the slug and toad, and without tsunade assistance i think he would of won.
    well this all maybe so it does not show us what all jiryia did it only talks about the book he wrote but over those maney years he did something else tell then wich is study his moves that he only uses when he feels he neads to and gues what else when they fought each other the toad nor the slug put there best effort in it was pretty much a small battle of who can intemidate who jirya has his hands so he can use all his justsu's that could help him and the toad and all orochimaru can do is a small bit with out his arms so realy jirya can win at least tell orochimaru gets his hands back then that might be different by far

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    well this all maybe so it does not show us what all jiryia did it only talks about the book he wrote but over those maney years he did something else tell then wich is study his moves that he only uses when he feels he neads to and gues what else when they fought each other the toad nor the slug put there best effort in it was pretty much a small battle of who can intemidate who jirya has his hands so he can use all his justsu's that could help him and the toad and all orochimaru can do is a small bit with out his arms so realy jirya can win at least tell orochimaru gets his hands back then that might be different by far
    And that is why i stated that if both were at full power.

Made by me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    And that is why i stated that if both were at full power.
    yes but u recaped parts of naruto were his arms was not healed so using those as example would be void to a point now using examples like the 3rd hokage he killed and the sand hokage when he had his arms would be good examples of his true power with his arms instead of the synade,orichimaru and jirya fight were he was not at his best not including the summoning justsu's have nothing to do with there skills aginst each other it only shows what they summon creatures can do. now with that being sead you got a strong point just you missed some important parts to support your theroy which i do agree with you on it i am just trying to give a stronger point to add to it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast