+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Jiryia or Orochimaru

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jiryia or Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by shoru View Post
    Who do you think is better? I personally think that Orochomaru is better, he's stronger and without a doubt more intelligent.
    Orochimaru is very strong, but a lot of that strength also comes from his followers. You throw someone like Sasuke into the mix and, well, it all comes undone.

Jiriya wasn't much of anything toward the beginning, but he progressed as the series continued. He improved exponentially.

Although I like Orochimaru better than Jiriya, I'm going to have to say the latter is more powerful.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Orochimaru is very strong, but a lot of that strength also comes from his followers. You throw someone like Sasuke into the mix and, well, it all comes undone.

Jiriya wasn't much of anything toward the beginning, but he progressed as the series continued. He improved exponentially.

Although I like Orochimaru better than Jiriya, I'm going to have to say the latter is more powerful.
    hhhmmm indeed a good point, well even still well wait its a battle that is better resolved happening because jiriya did say he was spying on orochimaru i am sure jiriya knows ways he has not used yet that can beat orochimaru besides they was best friends at one time
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    yes but u recaped parts of naruto were his arms was not healed so using those as example would be void to a point now using examples like the 3rd hokage he killed and the sand hokage when he had his arms would be good examples of his true power with his arms instead of the synade,orichimaru and jirya fight were he was not at his best not including the summoning justsu's have nothing to do with there skills aginst each other it only shows what they summon creatures can do. now with that being sead you got a strong point just you missed some important parts to support your theroy which i do agree with you on it i am just trying to give a stronger point to add to it
    Yes but i didnt mention them fighting i mentioned the summon fight. I did not state anything that jiryia or orochi did during the fight. so my orignal statement is still valid. now if i tried to take examples from when jiryia and orochi fought then you could correct me.

Made by me.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Yes but i didnt mention them fighting i mentioned the summon fight. I did not state anything that jiryia or orochi did during the fight. so my orignal statement is still valid. now if i tried to take examples from when jiryia and orochi fought then you could correct me.
    hhmmm in the case its just a simple miss understanding in my end in that case i'm sorry i tend to get mixed up in anycase it would be a battle of a life time to see.

Newbie blindzzz is off to a good start blindzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

I would chose Jiryia just for one reason... He makes the episodes much more funnier than they are when he is not around... Definitely one of my fav characters in Naruto even if I dont like it to much.. but still when Jiryia is around I cant stop laughing...
    Wandering around

Searching for bad guys

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blindzzz View Post
    I would chose Jiryia just for one reason... He makes the episodes much more funnier than they are when he is not around... Definitely one of my fav characters in Naruto even if I dont like it to much.. but still when Jiryia is around I cant stop laughing...
    yes he is a of sorts,he is the flavor to naruto that makes it funny i always laugh from the stuff him and naruto both do and fall for. i mean he is funny thats for sure....(his "research" is funny because hay who else would realy have the guts to do that too lol and live to tell the tell let alone write a book on it)

Newbie ruthinni is off to a good start ruthinni's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Jiryia although he's a perv' he shows soms very powerful moves.

Newbie Mystik is off to a good start Mystik's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say Jiraiya.. they both are pretty strong .. well there both sannins but i would have to say Jiraiya..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast