+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Jiryia or Orochimaru

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jiryia or Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
     click to show spoiler
     click to show spoiler

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
     click to show spoiler
    If you'd like to discuss the manga, there's actually a thread on the latest chapters here. While we're on the subject though;

click to show spoiler

I've already said this, but I'll say it again for relevance's sake - Jiraiya's stronger than Orochimaru. =]

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say Jiraiya, but neither of the would stand a chance if they faced Tsunade without summoning. Sorry but she has beaten both of them.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Born View Post
    I have to say Jiraiya, but neither of the would stand a chance if they faced Tsunade without summoning. Sorry but she has beaten both of them.
    With out summoning what are you taking aobut have you seen there moves both of them can take her hits and jiraiya the underworld justu or trap her in the belly of the beast and summmoning is somthing they do so you really cant say with out summoning this would happen i used to do that and you cant cause it is the char. you cant take somthing form the char.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

i would like to say jiraiya but it is orochimaru.yeah it does
    suck out loud.i think that they should have made jiraiya stronger
    in m.p.o.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Newbie Kage X is off to a good start Kage X's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think so, jiraiya has it going on! if he wasn't drugged he would have taken oro out easily when they all faced off. if you remember oro was having a hard time defending, and they both had a handicap.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i personally am a Jiraiya fan. He's funny, he has long hair, Billy Gibbons style. whats not to like? not to mention powerful. and i think in the long run he's stronger than orochimaru.
    but then again naruto's who's strongest is confusing.

Sasuke>Orochimaru
    Jiraiya>Itachi
    Jiraiya ? Orochimaru?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see here. Orochimaru was able to kill the Third Hokage, which means he's pretty strong (or should i say was because he was killed by Sasuke). Orochimaru bowed that he would destroy the Konoha but hat didn`t happend
    Jiraiya on the other hand, has many wicked techniques that come in handy during a battle. I would say Jiraiya is the strogest between the two given the fact that Orochimaru is dead.
    Your right bout that but infact Oroochimaru killed the 3rd Hokage he wasn`t capable of destroying and ended up being killed by his own apprentice.Jiraiya on the other was like perverted Sage that doesn`t mean that he isn`t strong enough why?
    cause when Itachi and Kisame attacked them Jiraita save both Naruto and Sasuke...
    When he Battled Pain he showed his true power and used the Sage Mode but in the end ended being killed..
    But personally Jiraiya is stronger than Orochimaru^_^ 6_^6_6
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast