+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Konoha fight!!

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Konoha fight!!

Out of Team 7, Team Guy, Team 8, and Team 10 who would win in an all out fight? ( Before and after time skip.) Before the time skip I think that Team Guy would win against the others. They have and advanced group of genin: Lee, Neji, and Tenten. After the time skip I Believe even without sasuke team seven would win. They have naruto which can go tails, sakura who could heal herself and kakashi, as well as do a whole lot of damage with her chakra magnifyed strength.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Konoha fight!!

Yeah but I think even without sasuke Team 7 still have a good chance in winning. With Kakashi's new level in his sharingan it adds a new level that Guy hasn't seen as it was only Naruto who was near by at the time. Also both Naruto and Sakura have progressed alot, at the moment in the new naruto, we haven't seen any of team 8 develop any skills only skills that we saw in the old naruto.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

agreed, we really havent seen enoug to make a good judgement. and plus, without sasuke, team seven isnt as cool..

with my current knowledge of PTS tho, ill have to go with team 7. neji and lee may won the hell outta some ppl, but kakashi has the mangskyo sharingan, and naruto has that friggin rasenshiruken

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Out of all the teams there i think that before the time skip yes gai team would have a good chance but I think that they could be takin by team 7 its a thorw up.
    And after the time skip there is no why gai team could when against team 7.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

but i wonder- i think it would be better if the teacher woudnt be in it. its only fair. so now team 7 doesnt really have much of a chance against LEE and NEJI

8 trigrams, 2 lotus, 4 lotus, 8 lotus, ect...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree team guy would own befor the skip because no other team could stand up to gates but after naruto with tails and i dont think lee at 5 gates could take naruto at three tail i dont think many people could

sig by me

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

If you take the senseis out then I think that seven would definatly be able to own harder before the time skip. Sure Lee has GATES, but with the sharingan and sauske's advanced speed he wouldn't be useless anymore. Also we already know that Naruto can take Neji, that much is obvious. The only thing that they have over team 7 is that Tenten could own Sakura. After the time skip I have to go with the same thing especially now that Naruto can go more tails and Sakura is super strong.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    but i wonder- i think it would be better if the teacher woudnt be in it. its only fair. so now team 7 doesnt really have much of a chance against LEE and NEJI

8 trigrams, 2 lotus, 4 lotus, 8 lotus, ect...
    Yeah but even with that, Naruto still has the Rasengan and that managed to beat Sasukes Chidori. So there is no doubt that Team 7 have some strong powers and also don't forget that naruto did beat Neji in the Jonin exams. So thats still something.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast