+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Man Gaara is really Screwed in the Head

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Man Gaara is really Screwed in the Head

Gaara is misunderstood simply because people get the wrong impresssion about him when they first set their eyes on him.In a way he is like Naruto at the start.Lonely.Gaara isn't screwed.He sees the world in hatred because of the fact that he is used as a tool of destruction rather than a being of emotion.But later,he changes because of his encounter with Naruto which helps him to become person because Naruto is the first person to understand his pain and even helps him to overcome it.Since that time,Gaara's attitude changes and becomes even more friendly.He starts to appreciate life as it is.So Gaara isn't screwed.

Newbie l3nil is just another face in the crowd
    Thanks

Gaara is not screwed in the head see. And the symbol on his forehead means love.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 17, 2007 at 05:05 PM. Reason: removed boob image as not related to your post.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

if i was a psychologist in today's world, i would say he's fine and give him pills
    but in todays world, even wack jobs like him would be looked upon as normal

i mean if he was in the 'real world' srry forgot to add that
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 17, 2007 at 06:24 PM.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel sooo sorry for gaara, he didnt ask for that to happen to him, i just wanna hug him.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

L3nil yes the symbol on his head means love but tell me honestly has he been shown any love or was he raised on love? Was he taught how to love or was he raised to kill? Yes he is very screwed up in the head but that's why some people like him. Gaara does need some help and someone to actually show him love and I believe after that he should be fine.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    L3nil yes the symbol on his head means love but tell me honestly has he been shown any love or was he raised on love? Was he taught how to love or was he raised to kill? Yes he is very screwed up in the head but that's why some people like him. Gaara does need some help and someone to actually show him love and I believe after that he should be fine.
    From his story(from the anime), it was all explained.
    the mark symbolizes his mother's love, or protection, which is why its said that its his mother's essense(which is the sand) that protects him automatically.

its a love momento, it basically says "mom loves you" since obviously no one else does,

he's also phycotic because thats how the sand ninjas were raised, they are forced to kill, even in a training excercise. Also he has a friggn' demon in him.XD

lol and gaara getting intimate??, please, that'll destroy his whole badass appreance, if the writers did that, then it throw the hold vibe off and start a narutard fanforce of displeasment XD

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    From his story(from the anime), it was all explained.
    the mark symbolizes his mother's love, or protection, which is why its said that its his mother's essense(which is the sand) that protects him automatically.

its a love momento, it basically says "mom loves you" since obviously no one else does,

he's also phycotic because thats how the sand ninjas were raised, they are forced to kill, even in a training excercise. Also he has a friggn' demon in him.XD

lol and gaara getting intimate??, please, that'll destroy his whole badass appreance, if the writers did that, then it throw the hold vibe off and start a narutard fanforce of displeasment XD

This is all true but the sand part when I watching Naruto on New Years Eve I thought it said it was the sand demon in the sand.

I know that's how he was raised but it was also his father putting a demon inside of him that messed him up. His father thought that if he did that that he would be unable to lose in a battle.

I did not mean for intimate like that just like a great friend ship or a mothers or fathers love is all. We have enough love going on between Sakura loving Sosuke, Naruto loving Sakura, and Hinata loving Naruto. We do not need anymore love like that in the anime.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Ky-lyrra from what I read the symbol ai or love actually stands for a demon loving himself.

And you're forgetting Lee loving Sakura.

And you're also forgetting the Gaara's father was the one who sent assasins to kill Gaara.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast