+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the most evil.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the most evil.

madara is worse, who knows whats up in his head? itachi doesn't come close because he killed everyone for sasuke, and pain may be no slouch but he at least wants peace, even if it is a messed up version.
    Yah its true.. and besides what the purpose of bringing the Kyuubi to Konoha[Madara did it]....
    and most of all why did he do that but he wants peace...[Arghhh!!! it confusing me]!!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie Kage X is off to a good start Kage X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    Yah its true.. and besides what the purpose of bringing the Kyuubi to Konoha[Madara did it]....
    and most of all why did he do that but he wants peace...[Arghhh!!! it confusing me]!!
    no, pain wants peace, madara hasn't revealed what he truly wants, when he's around pain he says peace, around sasuke, he wants konoha's destruction. what can u say.. he's a manipulator.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kage X For This Useful Post:

receiverofhell (Mar 18, 2009)

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

no, pain wants peace, madara hasn't revealed what he truly wants, when he's around pain he says peace, around sasuke, he wants konoha's destruction. what can u say.. he's a manipulator.
    Your right and what is the realy purpose of Madara and why Itachi killed all the clan of Uchiha?
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Newbie Kage X is off to a good start Kage X's Avatar
    Thanks

Your right and what is the realy purpose of Madara and why Itachi killed all the clan of Uchiha?
    no one knows madara's real thoughts, but itachi killed his family because the village council ordered him to. he spared sasuke so he wouldn't be blamed for an exstinction of an entire clan. he really did want sasuke to become an avenger, maybe even get sas to stop madara.
    If there was a beginning, I don't care. If there is an end, I don't want it. If I had a life, I would sell it.

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by habte View Post
    Orochimaru is so evil he even killed the fourth hokage when he used the forbidden technique... that is some evil stuff
    hey u should look into that more the fourth hokage killed himself using the technique orochimaru wasnt even able to touch the 4th the 4th is very fast who thinks they can catch light? can u catch light? no i didnt think so but no thats wrong tho bro but yes either way orochimaru is very evil

orochimaru is evil down right evil he brings evil to justice he is so damn evil..but i could say somone else tho cause there is somone else way more evil than orochimaru he makes orochimaru look like a kid to evil. all im gonna say is his name is pain thats all nothing else buy he is worse than orochimaru.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 19, 2009 at 02:52 PM.
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

Thanks

no one knows madara's real thoughts, but itachi killed his family because the village council ordered him to. he spared sasuke so he wouldn't be blamed for an exstinction of an entire clan. he really did want sasuke to become an avenger, maybe even get sas to stop madara
    Ok then...
    Thanks for this info it helps me alot...
    I loved my GF...

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

the most evil must be itachi...he so evil and he killed all of his family accept his brother(sasuke)...so i say he is more evil than anybody else...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Madara explained parts of his reasoning already in a cryptic manner. You have to look at both versions of the story. There's Madara's version of the truth which is very muddled and altered more to his favor and then there's Itachi's version of the truth which is also the version of the truth shared possibly by the public eye.

We know from Madara himself that after Konoha was established, there was some conflict regarding the leadership of the village. The Senju Clan was being insistent in maintaining the leadership in their hands and as a result, they gave the title of Hokage to Hashirama's younger brother, Tobirama, whom became the Second Hokage. Madara's response by this was complete outrage.

According to Madara, he tried to persuade his own clan that they should protest, but his clan ignored him. According to Madara, his clan believed that Madara was trying to end the supposed peace that everyone had gotten so used to and was trying to revert things back to the way things were back when there was nothing but war and bloodshed.

Madara would then apparently attack Hashirama directly using the Kyuubi, but this ended in failure and apparently, he had faked his own death as to keep himself in the shadows. Despite how Madara claimed to have had no part in the Kyuubi attack at the start of the series, Minato, Jiraiya, and Itachi put him at the scene of the crime.

As a result of the Kyuubi attack that would then claim the life of the Fourth Hokage, the Senju Clan would cast doubts, suspicion, and bouts of racially-driven paranoia and hatred towards the Uchiha clan and there would be a mass segregation that would take place.

The rest is history. Sasuke's father was planning a coup de'tat against the Senju clan. The Senju clan made the initiative by ordering Itachi to kill the Uchiha clan. According to Itachi, he had enlisted on the help of a Madara Uchiha. Madara gained an apprentice and exterminated the very same people that doubted him and went against him.

Just as planned.

Madara doesn't want peace. That's certain. World domination doesn't seem to be his forte either, but I don't think Kishimoto would ever make him that complicated.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast