+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: the most evil.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the most evil.

So Madara`s really purpose is to became the Hokage or to dominate the World?
    [Arghh its confusing!]
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie Kage X is off to a good start Kage X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    So Madara`s really purpose is to became the Hokage or to dominate the World?
    [Arghh its confusing!]
    really u just have to keep reading, and hope it doesnt make ur brain explode before they reveal everything, lol! u know, it could be that madara has forgotten his own reasons behind everything that he does, and he just keeps following his plan because he cant figure a happy way out for him.
    If there was a beginning, I don't care. If there is an end, I don't want it. If I had a life, I would sell it.

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

ooooo,so hard to choose.oruchimaro is indeed heartless but there is also zabuza(until haku dies),gaara,sasuke and itachi(evn though he destroyed his family to only save sasuke).there are many villains that can b considered cold hearted in the world of naruto,it just depends on how u look at it i suppose.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

really u just have to keep reading, and hope it doesnt make ur brain explode before they reveal everything, lol! u know, it could be that madara has forgotten his own reasons behind everything that he does, and he just keeps following his plan because he cant figure a happy way out for him.
    Errr...its confusing alot and there's no doubt that Madara is controlling the Akatsuki!
    [/QUOTE]Madara would then apparently attack Hashirama directly using the Kyuubi, but this ended in failure and apparently, he had faked his own death as to keep himself in the shadows. Despite how Madara claimed to have had no part in the Kyuubi attack at the start of the series, Minato, Jiraiya, and Itachi put him at the scene of the crime. [/QUOTE]
    Indeed Madara is trying his best to destroy Konoha by war...
    By the way if Madara is using the Akatsuki to gain the title of Hokage so whats the point of destroying Konoha anyway?
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Orochimaru wins this one. I mean he kills people to take over their bodies.
    When one of his members die he doesn't care. And for crying out loud he killed the Hokage

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

i also say itachi because he woould kill any one who would stand in his way with out hesitation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4