+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: the most powerful summoned monster?

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the most powerful summoned monster?

yea they r good summons and is gaara sand demon and narutos nine tail fox demon really a summon?
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaara13 View Post
    yea they r good summons and is gaara sand demon and narutos nine tail fox demon really a summon?
    Yes in a way. Rembemer when both were fighting and gaara like went to sleep.The demon came out.So it was summon in a way.Naruto's demon is yet to been seen fully out.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaara13 View Post
    I dont think they summoned monsters.... Because gaara doesnt use the summoning technic remember??? its just his sand.... while naruto havent seen it... But I've seen when he transform into ninetailed fox.... his sorrounded by orange chakras....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Thanks

yea dats true but if u think about it when gaara sleeps da demon takes over and when hes a wake it disappers

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

I supposed to acept that reason... Yah, its true that the monster that from gaara take over him when his asleep.... But, try to see what is the monster is made off.... it is gaara's sand, ryt??? so, I tell, it doesnt belong to the summoned monsters... and one more thing, summoned monsters can decide on there on... even if their summoner is asleep or awake....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    It's obviously the Manda, both Gamabunta and that slug needed to work together to beat it.
    Yes, you are right. But remember that the summoners weren't in the right condition to fight one another, so they couldn't help their summoned beasts. As a result, Manda can be considered the strongest in this particular.

About the Nine tails been a summoned beast. Nope, the Nine tails is a demon in fact there are others demons like him with a particular number of tails.

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know about all summons , i know just for gamabunta and lil frogs taht naruto is summoning, nin-dogs of kakashi, tsunade-sama's snail and Orochimaru's Manda...

i think that kakashi's nin-dogs are most useful, while the gammabunta is most powerfull

i remember that episode with shino, hinata and naruto when naruto killed the giant bee-queen or something, but it wasn't summon, that was just nin-animal, or to be precisely, nin-insect. Just like Kiba's Akamaru thatis a nin-dog. For summons you have to make blood contract, and in case you're summoning someone, you should make blood sacrifice - biting your nail to the blood and perform "kuchiyose no justsu", every animal or insect or demon or whatever that didn't come to the fight that way isn't summon.

tailed demons are not summons, they are shukkaku -1-tail - its some kind of "desert badger", 2-tail is some tiger or some wild cat, other tail demons i cant remeber well, but there's some tailed dmon that looks weird, some sea monster or so, and finaly the last and the most powerfull one is nine-tails ... he has unlimited chakra

Thanks

idk i still say dat gaaras summon is still da koolest and narutos summons are just as kool to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast