+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: the most successful hokage.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: the most successful hokage.

Successful hmm.. I would have to say the first and scond are kinda running together there. Wasn't it the 1st or second that stopped the ninja wars or something. Arrg, hard to remember things now..so many episodes ago. The first also created the village so I suppose that will always give him the upper hand.

People keep mentioning that the 4th saved the village and that keeps him at the head, but isn't that the job for a Hokage? Putting the village before your life? Every Hokage has died for the village anyways havn't they?(Dismissing the 5th) Considering who would be the most successful, dieing shouldn't be a qualification, but a requirement. That is an everday thing; a ninja dieing for completion of the mission or the benefit of the village is a usual occurence.

If you went on like that, the 4th should kinda be put in the back or thought of like those who created Gaara. He put a monster inside of a human, not knowing exactly how things would turn out in the future. The third would be put ahead of him since he was trying to remove the threat of Orochimaru forever - Someone who could destroy the world.

Successful - What benefits did the 4th bring to the village besides dieing? I havn't really heard much about him besides that.

The first and second, they died twice.

Newbie mclay82 is off to a good start mclay82's Avatar
    Thanks

Considering this is a question of which one was most successfull and not which was the most powerfull i would have to say it would be the first and second becuase the first created the village and the second was his little brother so you know he helped some.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mclay82 View Post
    Considering this is a question of which one was most successfull and not which was the most powerfull i would have to say it would be the first and second becuase the first created the village and the second was his little brother so you know he helped some.
    Arrg, well I would really like to know something.

People say the 4th is the strongest, but I thought the title of the third Hokage was given to those who were the best in that field? I mean didn't they state that somewhere? And how powerful exactly was the 4th Hokage?

His sealing technique is kind of a one time deal, and can obviously be duplicated since the Third pulled it off. It seems most of his techniques weren't that fabulous since they all can be duplicated it seems. I don't think Jaraiya mentioned how long it took him to use the Jasengan or what not, so how do we know he didn't pull it off in less than 3 years?

I am not raggin on the 4th, but it really seems like this guy died far too early to really be considered the top dog. I mean how many have even been able to mimic his techniques or show some progress in his shadow? Seems Naruto is the first and perhaps the only one to try so far. Is that solely because of the Nine Tails or is it because noone knew enough to even give it a shot?

Newbie dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0's Avatar
    Thanks

All of the Hokages were powerful ninjas, that is why they were chosen to be a Hokage with the exception of the 1st(I think) because he founded the village. I think that the 3rd was the most successful since he ruled(or lead) the village in two seperate times. Not only that but, he was the one who helped bring the village back to a somewhat normal state after the nine-tailed fox's attack.
    Salvate!
    Itenera Diurna Nocturaque~~~ i travel day and night
    Sane, Paululum Linguae latinae dico!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Each hokage was outstanding but the one with the most succes would be the 3rd in my opinoin. Sure the 1st and second created the village but the 3rd carved it into what it is then when the 4th was in office His life was cut short so hey couldnt have had a succseful one besides getting rid of the kyuubi
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

all of the hokages r good (well duh cuz they're hokage u have 2 be good) but the most successful is probably the 4th (hands down from me) but tsunade is kewl 2

Newbie Yasopp is off to a good start Yasopp's Avatar
    Thanks

i'd say that 3rd was the most succesful. He managed to make Konoha prosper and leave in peace after war and the Kyuubi thing. And still making Konoha stand strong and possibly strongest of the 5 great village.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well im still going to say the 4th and the first are the most sussceful hokages ever. They are equally amazing coming from both the things they did and the things they could do

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast