+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 100% ???

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Naruto 100% ???

ok ..i see a lot of threads about all the good things about nartuo, i was wondering ..is there anything that members of AO dislike about nartuo. i mean it doesnt have to big or anything,it can be something that just bothers u a little..

me personally i love nartuo hands down, but something that just bothers me, is the factthat we have to go through 3 ep for them just explaning stuff,and a whole season for them to complete one mission..i mean ,.,every ep.. ill be all excited waiting to see what happens next but next thing i know they are explaing something esle..i mean dnt get me wrong, it's important all and it helps the storyline..but can they sum it all up in one to two ep sometimes..i think they do this though to keep ppl interset though in nartuo cause every ep something "oh my gosh type" happens..
    but as u can sse its just something minor
    what about u guys?

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto 100% ???

I agree with you. Some of those missions take too long. That is about all my complaints, except that they need to hurry and produce the rest of them in English. I really want to see the showdown between
     click to show spoiler

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sneakyarrow For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Oct 10, 2008)

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually stopped watching the anime for Naruto and recently started watching again, because of all the fillers were annoying. Plus, yes they tend to somewhat make the missions longer than I'd like them to be as well. Plus for a while there they focused to much on Sasuke I think, when the anime/manga is called "Naruto" and that bugged me a bit XD (I like sasuke though) But don't get me wrong, I still read the manga and love Naruto.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkened_Star For This Useful Post:

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Naruto 100% ???

Thiers a 50-50 percent of agreeing wit u i still love naruto but never attend seeing a long mission episode watever u guys r talking about i might tend 2 find it if u say its true dat naruto's mission suff r long 4 like one mission.....i will forever and ever love naruto and da rest of animes and mangas..XD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to animangagrl2772 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    I actually stopped watching the anime for Naruto and recently started watching again, because of all the fillers were annoying. Plus, yes they tend to somewhat make the missions longer than I'd like them to be as well. Plus for a while there they focused to much on Sasuke I think, when the anime/manga is called "Naruto" and that bugged me a bit XD (I like sasuke though) But don't get me wrong, I still read the manga and love Naruto.
    lol..yes..im actually might be behind a little on the lastest ep. of natruo what i have see so far..they still havent found sasuke!>.> (find that kid already..lol)
    the show sometimes focus on other ppl more than nartuo sometimes.i mean ep.nartuo was knock out for like 5 ep ..lol O.o anyone remember that!

Newbie xmimatox is off to a good start xmimatox's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really think there's anyone there who loves anime hate or dislikes Naruto. I mean Naruto is one of the best thing that has happen to the anime world today.
    "fall into the world of anime."

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto is one of my all-time favs yeah i dislike how it takes more than one ep to tell you about there situation but it makes you want to watch more by the end of the show
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    naruto is one of my all-time favs yeah i dislike how it takes more than one ep to tell you about there situation but it makes you want to watch more by the end of the show
    Yeah! of cousre!^_^ but that's the reason why they do that..so that everyone is hooked (as u can tell by now ..lol)..but doesnt that bother u sometimes..u know ,dont u want to say to them "hey, wrap it up.." lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast