+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 100% ???

Newbie Mako120 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Naruto 100% ???

yeahhh... that bugs me too. But one thing I really hate, Is when they have the stupid jokes. Like, the stupid stuff that usually naruto would say that would make a firstgrader laugh their butt off. I hate that sooooooo much. But maybe its just me :\

nice pic btw ;D

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Imo Naruto has been unfiltered manure for a long time now. It had a last good spasm with Hidan and Kakuzu but it ended in a travesty and the series went back downhill fast from then on.
    Imo it's a series which should have ended quite a while ago. It feels like artificial lengthening to me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Oct 16, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    I actually very much agree with you. I absolutely HATE filler shows...like where one whole episode is just a flashback. Since my memory isn't the best around, sometimes I forget what the heck's happening when it drags out too long...like on Cartoonnetwork they are taking forever to get to Shippuden, just showing pointless episodes that have nothing to do with anything. That's the only thing I really hate about Naruto, but the rest is very good. ^^
    i totally agree..i so want to see those ep..but i dont think so of how naturo is going now..i dont think we will ever get to see it..but like i was saying it because their rates go up when ppl watch it ..so they are doing there best to keep the show going..

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I do not like the fillers thus stopped watching it. Also, i never liked Sasuke and Orichimaru that much, their emoness is/was over 9000.
    hmm u though sasuke and orichimaru are define as emo's >.> ..lol ^.^
    i guess that's why i like them so much.,.me like emo's

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Imo Naruto has been unfiltered manure for a long time now. It had a last good spasm with Hidan and Kakuzu but it ended in a travesty and the series went back downhill fast from then on.
    Imo it's a series which should have ended quite a while ago. It feels like artificial lengthening to me.
    wow alot of people just decide to stop watching a good show cause of the spam and filters O.o ..im amazed..i think we should write to the writer about this..lol..
    having countiuly filters..kinda makes the show boring ,,we need something new..and not the same crap happeing over and over ...

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

As much as the site hates lists, i have to make one:

1. Naruto's voice. They just had to pick the most scraggly voiced woman to play him, when it can almost cause one's ears to bleed. And im not just talking about English. Japanese is almost as bad, but can be somewhat forgiven for being in a language i don't understand.

2. Every arc contains the same amount of episodes as a reasonably long anime (i.e. Death Note). And at least three quarters are flashbacks and character development for some one we may not even see again after the arc ends.

3. On the subject of flashbacks, why are there so many? I use the same argument critics use for Family Guy: Most are irrelevant to the plot of the episode, and many times they only receive an exasperated groan from the audience, rather than any sort of positive view.

4. Naruto's reason for wanting to become Hokage. Innerhell made a great point in a different Naruto related thread, stating that Naruto just wants it for recognition and respect, without really thinking about the work the job entails.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i love naruto as well i dont care at all what is happening. Naruto is my favorite show i dont watch any shows past the ones on the sattelite or cable. but i am a naruto fan. Hinata is my favorite woman character and i hope that later her naruto get together cause it will be the best team ever formulated.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    I actually stopped watching the anime for Naruto and recently started watching again, because of all the fillers were annoying. Plus, yes they tend to somewhat make the missions longer than I'd like them to be as well. Plus for a while there they focused to much on Sasuke I think, when the anime/manga is called "Naruto" and that bugged me a bit
    I agree, the fillers were one of the things that made me stop watching the anime. . . Yea and the whole Sasuke drama and emo demeanor made me go back to just reading the manga. Also Naruto's annoying voice just bugs the hell out of me. . . ^_^
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

the one thing i hate about the show is how they go through some episodes back to back with out no action

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

*blink blink* *sigh* -,-" *grin*
    I don't like Naruto's whiskers!! lol
    I don't like it because last time when I first started to watch Naruto, I'm always distracted by that whiskers on his face. Seriously, it's annoying but then I started to feel that's cute but I'm still annoyed about it sometimes. It's just a small thing, really *chuckles* ~_~
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast