+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: naruto

Newbie Shenn is off to a good start Shenn's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry naruto

does anyone know when they are going to switch from naruto to naruto shippuden on cartoon network? they seem to just be going over the same episodes all the time its frustrating

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shenn For This Useful Post:

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Shenn View Post
    does anyone know when they are going to switch from naruto to naruto shippuden on cartoon network? they seem to just be going over the same episodes all the time its frustrating
    I think it's rather soon...It's like the yu-gi-oh seasons, there probably tweaking the final bits, but i am unsure if this is in the right place, i am probably wrong.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

First post your question in correct forum, I have moved this to the Naruto forum.

Second cartoon network since starting to air the Naruto series shows the next 2 "new" episodes of Naruto every saturday starting @ 9 EST so if you watch at a different time then yes all you are getting is re-runs of previously aired episodes.

The cartoon network website only shows the next 2 weeks of it's schedule and based on that it states that they are on episode 144 (A New Squad! Two People and a Dog?!) for March 1st which is part of season 6. Shippūden didn't start until season 10 or episode 221 which is 77 episodes away.

Granted if they keep on the 2 episodes a week schedule they will reach Shippūden in 38 weeks but it is unlikely they will do that as schedule deviations are common with cartoon network, likewise there is no garuentee they will even show Shippūden episodes once they reach that mark.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefblackhammer For This Useful Post:

Dark Hero (Feb 28, 2008)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well instead of waiting for naruto shippuuden to air on cartoon network why dont you just watch the episodes on the internet for free if having trouble finding sites just pm me and i well give you some okay.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well instead of waiting for naruto shippuuden to air on cartoon network why dont you just watch the episodes on the internet for free if having trouble finding sites just pm me and i well give you some okay.
    Because some people prefer to 1) Support the companies that make the anime and 2) be legal.

I might add that sending him links to illegal sites is against our site rules:

9. Do not upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that is prohibited by law, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
    I highly suggest not doing so.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well to let you know the site i was going to tell him about a site about a site that once the was huge and tons of people went onto and had all the animes but a bunch of people who put the anime/manga the companies like Bandai and Viz and Tokopoyo took out alot of the anime away but they let the site i was going to send him to have naruto and bleach and some of the other websites that are illegal that do that stuff the site i was going to tell him about says dont download episodes on illegal sites onto this site so its not a illegal site.
    Last edited by The GunGrave of Trigun; Feb 27, 2008 at 05:26 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well to let you know the site i was going to tell him 1 every anime on it because once they were really big and had all the animes but a bunch of people who put the anime/manga out there took alot of the anime away but they let the site i was going to send him to have naruto and bleach and some other sites and some websites that are illegal that do that the site i was going to tell him about says dont download episodes on illegal sites onto this site so its not illegal.
    What you said made 0 (zero) sense, but let me educate you on the word "illegal" it means something prohibited by law. Naruto & Bleach are internationally licensed anime and the posting of them on the internet for download or viewing is a violation of copyright laws, thus prohibited and ILLEGAL. I don't care how big the site is or what disclaimers, rules and regulations they have about their content, it doesn't make it "legal" just because they say it is. If you believe otherwise your being foolish and naive. So again I highly suggest not giving out those links here on AO.

Thanks

Here i fixed it sorry about all the mistakes but read it now and you well get what im saying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast