+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto doesn't know much jutsu.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto doesn't know much jutsu.

Ok, Naruto has been through a lot of training either for the rasegan, the new wind element rasengan,summons,or controling his 9 tails chakra. Now if he can do all these perfectly, then no one could stop Naruto even though has only 5 jutsu he uses

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent's Avatar
    Thanks

In defence of Naruto he does have different variations on the Kage Bushinn, the different attack formations come to mind and my all time favourite move..."the Naruto Chronicles."
    And The Balrogs Shall Inherit The Land...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    It would be good to expand your area of expertise.
    I don't think his intelligence is up for it.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

lol that is true hassun. it seems at the moment that naruto's brain isnt up to expanding his arsenal of jutsu. However in the manga, he seems to be actually smarter than his pre time jump self. But I wanna freakin Itachi come out and own everyone!

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto has done other techniques that he doesn't use often such as sexy no jutsu and the Izumaki combo where he uses his multiple clones to attack the enemy.But the reason he uses Rasengan and Kage No Bushin is because they are his signature techiques.Just because he doesn't use a lot of jutsu doesn't really effect him in combat.If he can use the ones he has and that they are high level ones and perfects it,proves that he is just as good as somebody like Kakashi who can use literally 1000 techniques with the help of the Sharingan.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see why you're singling Naruto out here, when all the other rookie 9 don't know many either. Really, just think about it. Most of Naruto's techniques involve the Kage Bunshin, most of Shikamaru's involve his shadow techniques, most of Ino's involve the mind reading stuff... which of them has more than one field of expertise? Even the likes of Neji and Sasuke are limited to a few.

So I say, give them some more time. People like Kakashi didn't know over 1000 jutsu techniques when he was a rookie. Who does? In due time, we shall see.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    I don't see why you're singling Naruto out here, when all the other rookie 9 don't know many either. Really, just think about it. Most of Naruto's techniques involve the Kage Bunshin, most of Shikamaru's involve his shadow techniques, most of Ino's involve the mind reading stuff... which of them has more than one field of expertise? Even the likes of Neji and Sasuke are limited to a few.

So I say, give them some more time. People like Kakashi didn't know over 1000 jutsu techniques when he was a rookie. Who does? In due time, we shall see.
    Umm I have seen past the the episodes of naruto on Toonami and He still uses the same ones over and over the show gets boring when Naruto uses the same thing and say the same thing over and over

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Sword View Post
    Umm I have seen past the the episodes of naruto on Toonami and He still uses the same ones over and over the show gets boring when Naruto uses the same thing and say the same thing over and over
    Well most of the episodes from the anime are just fillers. They aren't apart of the main story. So it wouldn't be right for him to learn or use a new technique that isn't apart of the actual story itself. According to the new chapters from the manga he is learning a new technique that is said to be more power than Rasengan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast