+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto doesn't know much jutsu.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto doesn't know much jutsu.

ok so In Naruto a juts is a term referring to any technique a ninja might use that an ordinary human would likely be unable to naturally imitate. Jutsu often rely on the manipulation of chakra by various methods, the most common of which is hand seals. In some cases the line between a simple action and a jutsu is blurred and vague, allowing for some humor. so just because naurto doesnt know it that much, doesnt mean that there are not other styles that are just as good.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

so r we trying to get at is that he doesnt know mch but of wat he does know is really really really good right?? but i must say that he sould learn a few more moves cause i find it funny watching him try and do new techniques

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ok so In Naruto a juts is a term referring to any technique a ninja might use that an ordinary human would likely be unable to naturally imitate. Jutsu often rely on the manipulation of chakra by various methods, the most common of which is hand seals. In some cases the line between a simple action and a jutsu is blurred and vague, allowing for some humor. so just because naurto doesnt know it that much, doesnt mean that there are not other styles that are just as good.

Actually his chakra type restrits him to a few chakras but he is able to learn how to change and equilize so taht he is able to use more moves. But as i said he has two strong moves and one summoning move. Those are his tecniques. Although there not the greatest, the person using it can make it be the greatest

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i thought there were more moves then three.. then i go back to wat i said before and say that he needs to learn more moves.. at least i think that... maybe like one or two more... that would make it better i think.. and it is funny to watch him try agian and agian to do it

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Well actually naruto isn't the smartest of all people he just is very strong and has a lot of endurance. Thats all he has and well if he needed more moves he would have gotten them. Right now hes focusing on finishing the rasengan tecnique which is not finished until all chakra elements are put into it

Newbie tomboftheunkownking is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i think naruto needs to get off his lazy ass and start training. I mean serious training if he expects to defeat orochimaru and get sasuke back in 1 peace. But seriously now i dont understand how some1 like naruto can be so stupid. Like in 1 of the eipsodes (cant remember what one) were Guy sensei and Rock lee get inpersinated buy a relly tall lanky man (Guy sensei) and a shot fat boy (Rock lee) and its obviuous to the entire villiage there inpersinating Guy sensei and Rock lee. But naruto dosent seem to see that.

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chun334 View Post
    i dont think naruto has much jutsu cause all i see him use is kage bunshin no jutsu and Rasengan.
    yeah and the sexy jutsu.
    Jiraiya should teach him more jutsu

Don't trust me....

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

ur right he doesnt have alot of justu but somehow he manages to use them in a different way for each situation
    I am darkness

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast