+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto doesn't know much jutsu.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto doesn't know much jutsu.

*sigh* It is true that Naruto-san dosen't have many justsus, but you have to keep in mind that those few justsus he has are quite powerful. It dosen't matter how many jutsus you have, if they're powerful enough. Now, if all naruto's jutsus were weak, then that would be a problem. But, they aren't, so it dosen't really matter how many jutsus he has.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well yes thats true but one thing i would say is he has no family to learn moves or just get help from and 2 he has a seal 3 no one would help or talk to him but his teacher so he hasnt had any chances to learn alot but if you set a move in front of him and say learn it he well no matter what and well go futher than any ninja in the village.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

His jutsus do get a bit more diverse later on, but yes...He still uses Rasengan, oodama rasengan, and kage bunshin ALOT. For no apparent reason either, I'm not even sure why the creators don't give him more jutsus.
    Continuous effort-Not strength or intelligence- is the key to unlocking our potential.

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

naruto is more of the physical type fighter... notice that he doesn't have any elemental jutsu??
    its because of the demand of fans... if the creators of naruto made him elemental... its would be very one-sided and only would favour those who like those element (eg. water/fire)... thus they make most main characters all rounded...

like (ichigo from bleach, naruto, tsunayoshi from kateikyoushi hitman reborn) these people do not have very flashy weapons or wadsoever but they have great powers within them that make them popular... and all rounded...

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chun334 View Post
    i dont think naruto has much jutsu cause all i see him use is kage bunshin no jutsu and Rasengan.
    Naruto knows the sexy jutsu, summoning Gamabunta and i think Naruto uses the demon shuriken because, i saw Naruto use that in some episodes. And, i think that's it. ^_^

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think that matter much..i actually think its pretty cool that he can win without it..unlike most of them..They always have some kinda of speical jutsu to win..but natruo use skills and strenghth to win.,.i think thats what makes naturo a unqiue one

Newbie armypro99 is off to a good start
    Thanks

So true, he only uses like 5 total justsu, nd thats an exaggeration

Newbie ryanosuke is off to a good start ryanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

he knows the transformation jutsu, and in shippuuden he learns how to control wind chakra which allows him to add his chakra to his kunai's like Asuma does his ninja fist blades. Plus he adds the wind chakra to the Rasengan to create one of the most powerfullest jutsus imaginable. Plus by doing so means that he's fully perfected the Rasengan, unlike it's creator the 4th Hokage. He also knows summoning jutsu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast