+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Naruto doesn't know much jutsu.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Re: Naruto doesn't know much jutsu.

in the shipuden series it showed naruto learning different techniques, and he actualy used some sort of gengitsu.

Newbie neshkomanser is off to a good start
    Thanks

Actually, i like the way of Naruto grow up, but i dont like when people not believe. For example, Naruto is from superior clan called Unlimiter and its much superior than Uciha clan. Just wait, end you will see

in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

i cant wait till naruto becomes a master in the jeujitsu art, but that anint goin to be for some time.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Newbie Jazze556 is off to a good start Jazze556's Avatar
    Thanks

I think a usuall ninja learns about 4-6 jutsus as basic and then use them for diffrent things. It's more how they use the jutsu then how many they can make. But Naruto do really highrank jutsus and later in the anime
     click to show spoiler
    What's love when you don't have anyone to love?

Hey, check this out. I was born and I got to know you. How does that feel? Good? Bad? What ever it is, it's at least what you think.

Newbie neshkomanser is off to a good start
    Thanks

I agreed. I'm going to say one more time, just jou wait...but i must apologize to everyone for misinformation about Unlimiter clan, it's a mistake.

Quote of Jiraiya:"The most important talent for a ninja to have is the guts never to give up"!!! This is truth(i belive), so is there a point to going futher?

Thanks

i cant waight for the naruto series to show what naruto does. and if he becomes hocogae

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Newbie Jazze556 is off to a good start Jazze556's Avatar
    Thanks

He will probably be hokage someday or I think the story would die forever if he doesn't. The whole story of Naruto is about to never give up on their dreams because if you try hard enough, you will someday get to your goal. If Naruto doesn't become Hokage or changes his mind, the whole story would probably lost its point.
    What's love when you don't have anyone to love?

Hey, check this out. I was born and I got to know you. How does that feel? Good? Bad? What ever it is, it's at least what you think.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazze556 View Post
    He will probably be hokage someday or I think the story would die forever if he doesn't. The whole story of Naruto is about to never give up on their dreams because if you try hard enough, you will someday get to your goal. If Naruto doesn't become Hokage or changes his mind, the whole story would probably lost its point.
    true true. naruto is prety stuborn i cant wait untill naruto goes against the hokokski, it will be epic, and naruto will in the end become hokage and then become so powerful that he is able to unite all the villages into one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast