+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: naruto fillers

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

naruto fillers

does anyone know when they'll end , last time it was rumored to end with the 60 min special ( 203-204-205 ) but it didnt
    before that it was rumored to end a couple of times aswell
    but well it didnt

for over a year now we have these fillers and i can say without a doubt
    99% if not 100 of the people hate it or dont even watch naruto anymore

i mean how dumb can the makers be that they dont realize this

so does anyone here know 100% sure when they'll end ?

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: naruto fillers

no one really knows when they end. i've been told that when plushies come out it means something for the anime like this guy says the time skip plushies will come out around Feb 07. that would mean fillers should end by that time.

i dont know for sure though.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

It's still not clear when the fillers will officially come to an end, but according to recent Naruto rumours, we're looking at episode 210 at the latest. If not, then I'm willing to bet that it's going to be months before they end. We Naruto fans must pray for the end to be near! It's about all we can do.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

well put it this way, we've got probaly one more filler to get thro and kakashi gaiden to get thro. and then they'll stop broadcasting for one week and return the manga storyline. but no one knows

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

well i havent seen any fillers past episode 138 i should probly catch up to u guys bc well are the fillers neccesaty to watch or should i just skip them and w8 for the time skip bc as i have seen naruto and sakura are with the Ero-sanin (perverted hermit) but people told me that sakura trains with tsunade so i dont understand that exactly so bascially should i just go on and watch the fillers?
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie Yunalesca may be famous one day Yunalesca may be famous one day Yunalesca's Avatar
    Thanks

Question What's up with Naruto II

I'm getting pretty far into the series and I'm almost to about 200 so I was wondering when is Naruto Part II going to come out... or is it even going to be apart of the series

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Naruto 2 has't started

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    # Please utilize the "Search" feature before creating a new topic, as the same topic may already have been posted and discussed previously.
    Merging duplicate thread subjects...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I am interested in what people who live in japan or japanese people feel about these Naruto fillers, it seems to me that the majority of the fanbase that is complaining are people who watch fansubs of the anime and it seems alot of people from Japan are staying silent, or they are not being vocal on this subject, I would like to ask, for those that are japanese or live in japan, what do you think about these filler episodes, do you enjoy them, or hate them, also from your forums since I cannot read japanese what are some of the rumors going around about the fillers

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast