+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: naruto fillers

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is the naruto fillers over

Ok let me confirm some things for u. Naruto Filler ends Febuary 15th, 2007. as quoted in Wikipedia,

"An announcement in issue #52 of Weekly Shonen Jump has confirmed that the fillers will end in early 2007. After the series moves back into manga-adapted episodes, it will be renamed Naruto: Shippūden (疾風伝, Naruto: Shippūden? lit. Hurricane Chronicles). The new series is set to premiere on February 15, 2007.",

Theyve confirmed it and I pretty much hope that they go with the flow and actually premiere it. If not I fear that Naruto will be killed off due to all the filler. Oh and here's the link to the information (for all those who think Im eating doo doo)

naruto Anime Details brought to you by Wikipedia.....

I hope this put a smile on all ur Naruto II - Hungry faces.....

>--------Newest Sig-------<

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: naruto fillers

It put a smile on mine but i just hope naruto isnt killed off because of the fillers like you said but i mean i dont blame it getting killed the fillers have gone on way to long
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJjorgen View Post
    does anyone know when they'll end , last time it was rumored to end with the 60 min special ( 203-204-205 ) but it didnt
    before that it was rumored to end a couple of times aswell
    but well it didnt

for over a year now we have these fillers and i can say without a doubt
    99% if not 100 of the people hate it or dont even watch naruto anymore

i mean how dumb can the makers be that they dont realize this

so does anyone here know 100% sure when they'll end ?
    well uhh the guy who made naruto (forgot his name) said feb 15... im not gettin my hopes up tho... they say this is the last arc

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Is Emo View Post
    well uhh the guy who made naruto (forgot his name) said feb 15... im not gettin my hopes up tho... they say this is the last arc
    The fillers are jsut soemthing that must be coped with and if u are a real naruto fan then u wouldn't mind teh fillers

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well as many people have hinted, there are many fillers. first reason, maybe the producers have run into a bump, setting back the production of new episodes, so therefore to keep the flow of episodes, and to stall the release of new episodes, they have established some fillers (hence the name). if this situation is present, we cannot be sure when the fillers will end. second reason is that there are trying to build suspence, but this is not that likely because judging by the people's reaction, they are not enjoying it. the last idea i can come up with is that this was their original plan for the filler, maybe because of some reason. but other than that, iunno.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie habte is off to a good start habte's Avatar
    Thanks

the maker of naruto planed it so tht there will neva be an end...... well tht is what ma friend says because naruto is soo cool and he neva wants it to end .... but tht is wat i think/

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by habte View Post
    the maker of naruto planed it so tht there will neva be an end...... well tht is what ma friend says because naruto is soo cool and he neva wants it to end .... but tht is wat i think/
    O and btw they end feb 15 apparently and max (rainman) naruto have fillers cause the anime is catching up to the manga to quickly...
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 24, 2007 at 10:22 PM. Reason: removed personal issues. habte has been banned for 7 days due to dual accounts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4