+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto and the Fox

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto and the Fox

Do you think that narut would die if he went all nine tails. I mean four tails is enough to make him bleed out of every pore and shorten his life span so yeah

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto and the Fox

Most likey he will die if he turns nine tail or(the world would blow up) but i think when he goes that mean tail he better very mad or he better own pein or somthing like killing a god.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that he would. I'll give you it might take hime to the brink of death. But then I think he would probably recover from it, it would be more serious than usual but still I believe that it could be done.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Billy whats that about you are supposed to agree with me we are clones man. You better straighten up or there will be no more Billum256 yo. But seriously I think he would die from the amount of chakra that the fox will be putting out.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

My bad i forgot about that 255. Well I guess I'll have to say he would die. There isn't anything else that could happen.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Make up your mind will he die or not. And he would die with that charka but i want him to go out with a bang. I want him to own someone like pein or all of the akatsuki.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think that going nine tails would make naruto die. The regenerative powers given to him by the fox seem to increase with the more power he draws from the fox. Pretty much what im saying is that yea going nine tails would do alot of damage to him but he would be healing so fast it wouldnt matter.

The only reason going fox reduces his life span is the fact that he is healing, its just like Tsunade's healing technique it's great at what it does but because it forces cells to divide to make up for lost tissue it shortens those cell's life span. Which is why it makes her older the more its used just like naruto's healing.

The only way going nine tails would kill naruto would be if he usees it to much and grows to old and dies(or turns to ash).

Made by me.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

i think if naruto went into the nine tailed state i think it would kill him or he'd be killed because look how every time he gain a new tail it make his jugdment to distinguish friend from foe with that being said he'd go on a rampage and they would have to kill him or find a way to get through to him of course theres that healing thing he can do that to a piont if he stays like that to long it makes thinks worse on him thats what i think and then the tsunade would to come assume here hokage dutties and put him down though she may not won't too

hot feets for dat azz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast