+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto and the Fox

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

Re: Naruto and the Fox

he would prolly die or just turn into the nine tailed fox.but if he died and
    the show was changed to"SAKURA"...id prolly dis-own it(no offense
    sakura fans.)

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Newbie scorchrocketlauncher is off to a good start scorchrocketlauncher's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe Naruto will one day be able to control ALL nine tails and use that power to defeat Orochimuru in the end. I think the Nine Tailed Fox depends on Naruto's survival, and the fact that the fox gets to use his demon powers when Naruto calls upon them is satisfying enough for the fox. The Fox needs Naruto alive in order to live himself NO MATTER what. When the fox demon tells Sasuke not to kill Naruto, he is conning Sasuke to believe if he kills naruto the demon will be unleashed (he is trying to scare sasuke), whereas if Sasuke did kill Naruto then the demon would die with him so it was just a con by the fox. The fox is just hungry to use his power, so thats why he is always so urgent to release the tails, not to be freed ultimately when Naruto releases all nine, but to be used and cause destruction when Naruto realeases the ninth tail and shows his true power, then I believe after its all said and done, and the smoke has cleared, Naruto will revert back to his normal form and go back to the Hidden Leaf Village safe and sound! Scorch

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would think so.u make a point,4 tails almost killed him.if the full demon did escape,im sure he wouldnt survive the pain.luckily,that nevr happens as far as i know.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

yes. Naruto would die if he did all nine tails. I would most likely think that Naruto's body will rip open and The nine tailed fox appears and, kills every one.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto wouldn`t die by going nine tails cuz he has amazing regenerating powers well that of the kyuubi........Naruto had the 8 tails when he batlled Sasuke!....Sooooo Naruto wouldn`t die by going Nine tails>>>.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

6. The Following User Says Thank You to receiverofhell For This Useful Post:

Genma758 (Mar 02, 2009)

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks
    ok naruto is awsome but i dont belive they are gonna kill him if he went all out i think he is way to imortant to do that especiall when he has become hokage yet and especially when hinata is so close to him now its almost impossible i think they arent gonna kill him if he does just make him live less as long but i hope its long enough for naruto to live with hinata for a long time and have some kids cause that would be crap.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    yes. Naruto would die if he did all nine tails. I would most likely think that Naruto's body will rip open and The nine tailed fox appears and, kills every one.
    i belive that your right but i belive that if naruto dies so does the kyuubi and if thats the case naruto just killed 2 birds with one stone and he would be a hero for it im sure but he wont die hes way to great
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 02, 2009 at 10:49 AM.
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

Newbie Kage X is off to a good start Kage X's Avatar
    Thanks

his body would probly be sacrificed to energize the kyubbi, and thats why the fourth appears now when he almost released the seal.

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think Naruto would die and turn into the kyuubi if all nine tails came out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast