+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: naruto loop hole ?

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: naruto loop hole ?

so if he did have to take the course again, it would have been a year, or close to it, so then he would be older than the other ppl

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kossetsu shita View Post
    so if he did have to take the course again, it would have been a year, or close to it, so then he would be older than the other ppl
    Unless he entered school earlier than the others or if he had to retake the test. We don't know how the education system works. We know that Naruto has been in the same class as everyone else ever since the early years. Tests could just be done each semester. Naruto could've asked Iruka-sensei to take one test early which would seem like something Naruto would do since he was so anxious to be recognized and become a full-fledged ninja. Maybe Naruto took the test in advance the other year and the year before that. This would account to the amount of times Naruto has failed said test.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

omg this is the second time i heard that, why would they let him do it early, i think u have to be a cirtain age to do it, czz sasuke and the otehrs were a cirtain age when they were accepted, so naruto shouldnt be any different

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    There doesn't seem to be any age restrictions, since Sasuke's brother passed at something like 10!
    Itachi was seven when he graduated... So there might not be an age limit considering that. Therefore I can see how Naruto might have been able to take the test in advance. ^_^ They do do that in real life for some people. It's possible it was done for Naruto.

As for there being a loop hole, it possible as well.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

but logically if everyone graduates when they are like thirteen, and konohamaru is ten, as well as ahh his classmates, plus the fact that he just joined, you bring a good point. exept that im pretty shure ppl like itachi graduated at the young age of like 7

sorry for saying practically what you said, darkened star, but you obviously type faster than me

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie jonpar is off to a good start jonpar's Avatar
    Thanks

To back my earlier comment, one episode there is a flashback of Naruto's where it shows Naruto sleeping in calss along with Shikamaru, eating with Chouji and skipping class with Kiba, Shika, Chouji.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto was said to be the same age, but yes i not sure if im missing something here or not. And by the way, it does say that Itachi became a chuunin at the age of 10, master the sharigan at the age of 8 i believe. and was and anbu leader at 13

Bow chicka bow Wow.lol

Thanx Ky-lyrra

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so i guess that the author just plainly got screwed up. jonpar is right-he slept with shikamaru, but this could have happened in the final year, where he would have been in that class. also, if naruto had failed three years, he would be in the class with lee, no questions about it. but, remember the episode where lee and his class had to run? (where they made fun of him, the episode where he went gates and beat on gaara) there was no naruto.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast