+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: naruto loop hole ?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: naruto loop hole ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ok so i guess that the author just plainly got screwed up. jonpar is right-he slept with shikamaru, but this could have happened in the final year, where he would have been in that class. also, if naruto had failed three years, he would be in the class with lee, no questions about it. but, remember the episode where lee and his class had to run? (where they made fun of him, the episode where he went gates and beat on gaara) there was no naruto.
    Honestly i think we just missed something, Masashi Kishimoto wouldnt make that kinda mistake in this good of a series

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I know but yes he was held back but i bet there was some kids to that got held back right like that fat kid the dog kid but yes i think he should be a bit older then some of the others

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

ok so i guess that the author just plainly got screwed up. jonpar is right-he slept with shikamaru, but this could have happened in the final year, where he would have been in that class. also, if naruto had failed three years, he would be in the class with lee, no questions about it. but, remember the episode where lee and his class had to run? (where they made fun of him, the episode where he went gates and beat on gaara) there was no naruto.

I have a feeling that there are several clases going for that level of training at once.As I said before...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    And as for Neji, Tenten & Lee not knowing him, I remember hearing during Dog-boy's flashback to basic training (can't remember his name) someone saying how their lucky to be in their class, since Naruto goofs up all the time, entertaining everyone.
    As in, they're lucky to be in that class rather than another class.

As for him sleeping in class, I remember getting rather bored while the teacher taught the rest of the class what I'd picked up rather fast. I guess since he'd gone through it all twice before, he'd already know it so would possibly either buckle down & try to learn it again, or he'd get bored out of his mind (like I was) & goof up more.

And yes, I know I said he'd try harder, but I remembered what it was like for me in school. I would pick it up quickly & get bored while everyone else learnt it. To everyone else it appeared I was slacking off, then they couldn't work it out when I got amongst the highest scores in the class. I guess since Naruto had already been through all those lessons twice, he could get a bit tired of doing it all again.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well what exactly did they mean by he was held back???
    Maybe being held back doesnt mean held back into another group of genins, do u guys understand where im getting?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    well what exactly did they mean by he was held back???
    Maybe being held back doesnt mean held back into another group of genins, do u guys understand where im getting?
    i suppose you have a point. possibly there are more than one ninja acadamy, and he was placed in another. therefore he isnt that much older, and that way he wouldnt necacaraly be in the same class with lee.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie sparkels is off to a good start sparkels's Avatar
    Thanks

i suppose you have a point. possibly there are more than one ninja acadamy, and he was placed in another. therefore he isnt that much older, and that way he wouldnt necacaraly be in the same class with lee.
    yes, cause i dont remember naruto knowing who Lee was from the very git go, so theres no way the were once in the same academy class

Thanx Naruto1988

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

well obivously this Loop hole wasnt very big deal, so why the fuss? Im sure if u try hard enough there will be more.

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

hey i just watched a episode of naruto and i just thought of something. i thought that rock lee didn't have any chakra which was why he couldn't do any genjutsu or ninjutsu. but in the second to last episode until the time skip he gets his chakra sucked up by this evil person with armor. so does he have chakra?
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast