+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Music

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto Music

Let's talk about the music used in Naruto. Music is very important in bringing out one's feelings when watching a movie, and the same holds true with Anime.

Did you cry or leap for joy when watching Naruto? My favourite is the VICTORY song in Naruto. Would love to upload it but am not sure of the copyright implications. Unless anyone has their own copy or whatever and they wanna share.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 13, 2006 at 05:52 AM.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

truly awesome soundtrack

Personally, I think Naruto has a truly awesome soundtrack. It not only sounds good, but makes us viewers feel certain emotions as well. For example, whenever "Sadness and Sorrow" is played, I really do feel sadness and sorrow!

My all-time favourite would have to be the "Naruto Main Theme". It really makes me want to get up and moving - I actually listen to it before my netball game sometimes. It helps me get into the mood for some serious action.

I'd also like to upload this, but like Dragon Ball, I'll have to consider the copyright infringment. If anyone has their own copy, please be generous, and share with us all! ^_^

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

OP by FLOW - GO!

I actually like the OP by FLOW - GO!!. they're quite good, but i of coz jus am open to new music and jus up a song i like and stuff. Definitely love to upload all the anime music I have for you guys to listen but of coz there are copyrights are you guys said

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Anime music over at YouTube

Now the music for naruto season 2,4,7,9 rocks if you haven't heard it than go to YouTube and type naruto opening 2nd season click the first one and to the left it will show all of them.
    We need jobs now http://www.invisionfree.com/Aquatic_...rums/index.php
    If you think Hinata Hyuuga is the cutest kunoichi then under your sig post Hinata Hyuuga 64

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

sadness and sorrow

I love sadness and sorrow its so good, it calms me down, doesn't make me feel sad though.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Little by Little - Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni

One of the few OP songs of Naruto that I've really liked is "Little by Little - Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni". It really brightens up my mood, and although I did eventually bore myself with this song, it truly is a great song. The high pitched "childish" singing is enough to make anyone happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    I actually like the OP by FLOW - GO!!. they're quite good, but i of coz jus am open to new music and jus up a song i like and stuff. Definitely love to upload all the anime music I have for you guys to listen but of coz there are copyrights are you guys said
    I really like that song as well, but after listening to it over and over again, I got sick of it lol. I still listen to it from time to time though - a truly great song!

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Music

The naruto soundtracks a really good and they sure get those emotions through. Sadness and sorrow as a few mentioned does really make you feel sad, one of my favourite.
    Though Hinata vs Neji would have to be the best to me, becuase just listening to it, makes me almost feel the pain the two are going through.

Newbie Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Music

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    The naruto soundtracks a really good and they sure get those emotions through. Sadness and sorrow as a few mentioned does really make you feel sad, one of my favourite.
    Though Hinata vs Neji would have to be the best to me, becuase just listening to it, makes me almost feel the pain the two are going through.
    No all the songs well almost all have action make you wanna fight or something not cry or something the show has sad parts like i wanted hinata to win the fight between negi but, fighting is action not shojo.
    We need jobs now http://www.invisionfree.com/Aquatic_...rums/index.php
    If you think Hinata Hyuuga is the cutest kunoichi then under your sig post Hinata Hyuuga 64

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast