+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto the next DBZ?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto the next DBZ?

many ppl i know think that naruto will be the next generations DBZ what do u guys think?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto the next DBZ?

It's already so. DBZ helped to bring anime to my generation and the one before mine. But now? The current generation is smitten with those little ninjas.
    Seduced by Flesh

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

are you kidding? DBZ is still here, there can't be a new generation with the first still goin can there? anywho, i think that nohting can become as popular as DBZ, but i could be wrong *cringe*, because Anime_being_God is right, alot of pplz are totally possesed with compying those freakin handsigns.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont think anything out their right now can be compared to what dragon ball z has accomplished. Naruto is alot different than dragon ball z also, so no i dont think so.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, in my opinion it won't be as long a fad as DB series. Naruto only has one while there is DB, DBZ, and DBGT. Once Naruto is finished there is nothing left to go on with it's legacy. Just wait, soon there will be another big hit that we will be debating about. Until Masashi Kishimoto makes another Naruto series go as long as the DB series, Naruto is just a craze. So, no, it's not the next DBZ.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is already replacing DB. I recently went by my nephew's middles school and overheard a group of children speaking about Naruto. When my nephew brought up DBZ they were completely clueless. DB, DBZ, and DBGT arealready fading from the children of today. Besides kids like characters that they can relate to. Naruto has a bunch of kids between the ages of 12-16 running around doing al this crazy stuff. No one cares about the 30+ Saiyans anymore.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I guess you have a point, solking. Kids do relate to Naruto more than DBZ. So, I guess I have no choice but to say Naruto is this generation's DBZ. You have convinced me.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

if it is true that naruto is the next generations greatest anime then the nartuo franchise ill sky rocket in sucess

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast